2022 World Championships: Free Dance | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2022 World Championships: Free Dance

Sackie

Medalist
Well really disappointed with the panel's treatment of the CAN Teams. But that has been the theme of these worlds - lets hardball the CAN skaters. Even in the men, Roman should have scored much higher in the Free. Especially when you look at the GOE and PCS that some of those above him got in comparison. Again it seems both GOE and PCS go up according to the number of 4s you attempt.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well really disappointed with the panel's treatment of the CAN Teams. But that has been the theme of these worlds - lets hardball the CAN skaters. Even in the men, Roman should have scored much higher in the Free. Especially when you look at the GOE and PCS that some of those above him got in comparison. Again it seems both GOE and PCS go up according to the number of 4s you attempt.
Be happy that the Russians weren't here or Canada would have probably lost a spot in Men's too and no 3rd spot or medal in Pairs. They did as well as they could with a weak team.

Myr

On the Ice
I have enjoyed these world championships so much!! I feel like I haven't stopped smiling since the end of the women's event, this was such a delightful competition. And tonight was no different.

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I for one will not remember the scores. I will REMEMBER two great skates from Maddie, a medal for James & Radford, Romsky maturing before our eyes and giving a magnificent freeskate, Keegan attempting a quad lutz in a gutsy move, and incandescent performances in both events by Piper and Paul and two other highly enjoyable skates by FB/S and L/L. Canada did well!