2022 World Championships: Rhythm Dance | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2022 World Championships: Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I wanted 90:slink:

Oh well, solidly in good shape for a podium finish and not too far behind Hubbell/Donohue so if they smash the FD and H/D have an extended lift or a bad level or two, silver is still a possibility.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And now Billie Eilish :dbana:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sackie

Medalist
CAN is close to not keeping 3 teams for next year. The scores are close and if either G/P or FB/S drop a place we go down to two dance teams. And considering how things are shaping up here I can see them both being dropped a place in the Free Dance.

maofan

Final Flight
Barring a disaster( knock on wood), this will be the final standings.
I don’t think there will be any move after FD ( I know, this is ice dancing for you, judges don’t even need to pretend that they are impartial)!
So I guess, for the first time, I will be 100% in my ice dance prediction contest, and that’s something.
Sorry Piper and Paul, I gave up putting you up on the bronze medal position every competition!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
CAN is close to not keeping 3 teams for next year. The scores are close and if either G/P or FB/S drop a place we go down to two dance teams. And considering how things are shaping up here I can see them both being dropped a place in the Free Dance.
let's fire the tech panel and the judges. I was not happy with FBS's score but then to see that Piper and Paul were marked in the same ball park as the second group (Smart and DIaz and Lewis Gibson +FBS) I mean... wow... they skated nicely today.