2023-24 Japan Nationals - Exhibition: Medalists on Ice | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Japan Nationals - Exhibition: Medalists on Ice

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Seeing Hana in a cheerleader uniform immediately reminded me of her EX when she was Novice?...debut Junior?
In fact...is this the same EX? 🤔:laugh:
It's been so long I don't remember

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
Kao should do twizzles at the climax of his AoT ChSq, not that messy jump (it's anti-climatic)
His ariel can't compare to what Kevin, Adam and Ilia can do
His twizzles are much better...so good that his upright spins usually turn into twizzles 😂...😞

In a previous interview (not this one happening now),
Kao said he wants to have a hip hop program next season (competitive not EX)
He said he thinks something like Daisuke's CyberSwan would be cool

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Kao should do twizzles at the climax of his AoT ChSq, not that messy jump (it's anti-climatic)
His ariel can't compare to what Kevin, Adam and Ilia can do
His twizzles are much better...so good that his upright spins usually turn into twizzles 😂...😞

In a previous interview (not this one happening now),
Kao said he wants to have a hip hop program next season (competitive not EX)
He said he thinks something like Daisuke's CyberSwan would be cool
oh you're so right about the twizzles, that would be better than the ariel. i think a spiderman could also be cool but that might be hard given the amount of time he would have to perform the move.
+ i would love to see a hip hop program from him lol.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma should be wearing eye makeup too :biggrin:

Edit: So good! He's such a star! 🤩
Nah, eye makeup is not necessary when he has so much charisma and puts such an intense level of concentration into his moves. 🥰

He said something about losing his costume in the interview? Was he referring to last year's JNats? Was that what everyone was giggling about?

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
Nah, eye makeup is not necessary when he has so much charisma and puts such an intense level of concentration into his moves. 🥰

He said something about losing his costume in the interview? Was he referring to last year's JNats? Was that what everyone was giggling about?
Agree about the charisma and intensity~❤️

I was distracted during his interview so didn't catch what he was saying but I probably wouldn't have fully understood anyway 😅

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agree about the charisma and intensity~❤️

I was distracted during his interview so didn't catch what he was saying but I probably wouldn't have fully understood anyway 😅
Oh man... I think I see what you mean there about not fully understanding him. He was talking in really long sentences (the bane of Japanese learners everywhere) when describing what his goals were for Worlds, to the point where I couldn't quite tell what his goals were. And I know that's a tendency of his. 😅