2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Grand Prix - Stage 2 - Omsk

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Could someone update me on how Polina, Maria and Tito did once they are done skating plz:pray:
This is such a stacked stage I cant believe im missing it:drama:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
+COMBO

Messy levels, the combo was a bit heavy

I didnt actually watch because I was late, but shes leading with 69.88 points right now.
Thanks !

Shame Lidia made the same mistake she had during her last season 1st stage, She has been so consistent in other competition too.
Alisa ancle was still wrapped during the summer and test skates, I still think she came back too early last season. Hopefully she will do well in the free.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Could someone update me on how Polina, Maria and Tito did once they are done skating plz:pray:
This is such a stacked stage I cant believe im missing it:drama:

Polina just skated. Her technique wasnt terrible - no falls, her 3-3 got slightly negative goe.

63.69 points for 2nd place.

Honestly, her SP music is extremely bizarre. 😅

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The day Masha manages to do a clean SP at one of the Cup stages is the day hell freezes over. She's done this program at smaller competitions earlier this seasons, without any issues, but as soon as she's back on the bigger stages, she kind of unravels a bit again.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
The day Masha manages to do a clean SP at one of the Cup stages is the day hell freezes over. She's done this program at smaller competitions earlier this seasons, without any issues, but as soon as she's back on the bigger stages, she kind of unravels a bit again.
She did 3F-2t in her last competition. It seemed rather intentional then

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
She skated a clean SP with a second half 3F+3T at the beginning of October. She then proceeded to have a small meltdown in the Free, but the Short was clean.
Are you talking about the Moscow championships? She has competed once since and that’s when she did the 3-2 in the short and unfortunately had a bad free.

katymay

Medalist
Sofia Titova's program doesn't seem to actually fit the music. Strange program. Just strange. (And I've always liked that music, but....)