Maria Fefelova/Artem Valov

Last edited:

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Pavel Drozd - about new programs:
"Everyone knows that the main theme of rhythm dance is the 1980s. Me and our coaches listened to a lot of different compositions. There was quite a large selection of music. We searched a lot, so that it was not too formulaic, but at the same time showed the spirit of a certain time, so that this atmosphere of the eighties was created. We tried to find just such a variant. Now we are preparing and improving it, and I hope that our dear spectators will like it.

Regarding the free skating program. I think that the audience will see us in a new way. We decided to take a slightly different approach, we tried to use new solutions. We prepared new elements, new tricks. Everything to grow further, to improve and try to surprise. The free program turned out to be quite difficult. The only thing I can say is that one of the points of inspiration for creating the image of the free program was the painting of one of our famous Russian artists, Vrubel "The Seated Demon".

DoubleBass

Rinkside
I'm just here to say, that I'm happy for Kaganovskaya/Angelopol who are reaching superstar levels already, they are blowing up on TikTok, their top 3 most viewed vids on TikTok have almost 240 mln views, consistently getting big numbers on YouTube as well. I get that it's mostly because they are incredibly charming, but their chemistry is off the charts too and they are very, very talented

DoubleBass

Rinkside
24 million views?? Dang. I'm not on tiktok but that number is a lot. Good for them
Their most viewed video has 98 mln views, the second one has 96mln and the third one has about 37 mln, so it's 230+ mln in combined views for the top 3, which is a lot indeed, tiktok-wise they are probably the most famous skating representatives on the platform. I don't even count those edits with them that have 10+ mln because there are too many

DoubleBass

Rinkside
24 million views?? Dang. I'm not on tiktok but that number is a lot. Good for them
Actually, I just found another video with them that has 49 mln views (and 4.7mln likes) so it's about 280 mln combined views for the top 4, which is absolutely crazy!

DoubleBass

Rinkside
K/A also seem to be the most followed ice dancers on Instagram.
Tessa Virtue has more than them, but considering that only a few months ago, they had less than a 100k followers and now it's at 220k (for Vasilisa) if they continue gaining popularity on Instagram they might surpass her in the near future.