2023-24 Russian Ice Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Ice Dance

sunn1ly

On the Ice
👌
Thank you so much. You made my day.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I can't remember the names or tell the teams apart. Which one was the one with the tango program all in black this season? I liked that.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I can't remember the names or tell the teams apart. Which one was the one with the tango program all in black this season? I liked that.
Daria Savkina/Alexander Vakhnov

It's also possible that you mean junior team Anna Kolomenskaya/Artem Frolov but they weren't all in black.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Daria Savkina/Alexander Vakhnov

It's also possible that you mean junior team Anna Kolomenskaya/Artem Frolov but they weren't all in black.

Thank you, I suppose it's Savkina/Vakhnov, I will search for them on youtube.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Okay, couldn't find them on youtube, but with the help of @labgoat 's rewatch thread I was able to find them on 1tv and it's indeed them!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Rumak/Goncharov have split.

Sad, but expected.
Gleb on his social media

A bit late because I couldn't release everything that had happened. But I want to thank Anya for all the 7,5 years that passed for us like a blink of an eye!
Anya, I am very glad that it was with you that I had the chance to go through this journey hand in hand, the warm memories will stay with me forever.
There were victories and defeats on our way, and we always supported each other.
Unfortunately, time passes and everything changes, we grow up and it is very painful to realise that our paths diverge for reasons beyond our control.
Anya, I really want everything to work out for you and me in the future.
I will always be grateful for out time together❤️.