EXHIBITION GALA

Sunday, 15 January 2023

14:00 EST (UTC -5)

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nic and emma look so good... in a toned down version of their SP... with less stress... we can see the future ! they could become a very attractive pair with ease and flow and great connection with music and audience.. I hope they can skate together for many years !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am watching curling on tv... doing some domestic chores and enjoying the gala online haha :)

Justine was invited. I am happy. She is one of these women who can make the podium one of these coming years.

Sales and W. are next..

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So many Nickholajs in Canadian figure skating :) haha :) I get more and more the weapo vibe with Swams :)

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
A bit OT for the gala, but I just read the Canadian skaters and teams for the various championships.

Men: Keegan is a given for Worlds, Conrad and Stephen may fight it out at 4CC (and Keegan is mentioned there too).
Ice Dance is Laurence and Nick, Piper and Paul and Marjorie/Zachary for 4CC minus Marjorie and Zachary for Worlds (expected, happy to see Piper and Paul so soon, Healing seems to be going well).

The rest can be found here for now: https://ifsmagazine.com/team-canada-2022-2023/ .