1Anson ChungAB/NT/NU1841.23
2Jacob CoteNS1743.80
3Etienne LacasseQC1645.24
4Damien BueckertSK1548.54
5Jackson EllisON1449.24
6Brendan WongBC/YK1349.94
WARM-UP GROUP 2
7Anthony Paradis
SP: "Ace in the Hole" by Nick Tzios - Studio Unisons; "Ayrilik" by Cris Taylor - Studio Unions
FS: "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles - Studio Unisons; choreo by Vanessa Sauriol
QC1250.42
8Evan ProssermanON1154.03
9Jake EllisON1055.84
10Neo TranBC/YK956.60
11David Bondar
SP: "Accelerations Waltz Op. 234" by Johann Strauss
FS: "Life Is Beautiful" (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani; choreo by David Wilson
ON857.68
12Terry Yu Tao JinON758.93
WARM-UP GROUP 3
13David Li
SP: "Eleanor Rigby" by Cinematic Orchestra
FS: "La Boheme" by Charles Aznavour; choreo by Joey Russell (SP), Keegan Murphy (FS
BC/YK659.31
14Rio Morita
SP: "Too Hip To Retire" (from "Whiplash") by Tim Simonec; "Overture" (from "Whiplash") by Justin Hurwitz
FS: "Rhapsody in Blue" by George Gershwin; choreo by Rohene Ward, Joey Russell
ON561.69
15David Shteyngart
SP: "Diga Diga Do" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; "Jumping Jack" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
FS: "Redemption" by Zack Hemsey; "Code Name Vivaldi" by The Piano Guys; choreo by Julie Brault, Nikita Mikhailov
ON461.82
16Shohei Law BC/YK363.35
17Edward Nicholas Vasii
SP: "My Body Is A Cage" by Peter Gabriel
FS: "Relax, Take It Easy" by Mika
choreo by Julie Marcotte, Sylvain Bouillière
QC267.78
18Grayson Long
SP: "William Tell Overture" by Gioachino Rossini
FS: "Staccato's Theme" by Elmer Bernstein; choreo by Joey Russell (SP), David Wilson (FS)
ON168.51

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well... i am just catching up on the last few guys... i was out this morning...

Bravo to Anthony Paradis for a wonderful free skate and coming up with a huge slay count.
Bravo to Edward Vasii for winning this !

Grayson had a very tough skate... At this point, I don't know where he will place but probably shouldn't make the podium... So that would mean Rio Morita for bronze

Bravo to all competitors !

Will have to watch the archives because i missed quite a few of the guys.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well.. I was wrong... Grayson managed to sneak in for silver. Not sure how... but he did... well the reason was Anthony's very low scoring SP....

So too bad for Rio finishing 4th.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are archives available for US viewers?

I was so discouraged after seeing Anthony’s score in the SP, but now that he has slain in the FP, I can watch with confidence. :)

yesterday

Record Breaker
Again, it was us three - me, work and the Boys 🙂
So overall to me the FS was stonger than the SP. Quite some !!!!!s in the protocols, wow.

Wonderful FS from Anthony, if he had not doubled the Lz, he'd be an easy second. But awesome anyway. As we just have the last skaters in the Junior Womens on the ice, I don't think there's a candidate for such a big jump in the results there.

(Junior Pairs seemed to follow script though the whole event.)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Found the archive on Daily Motion.

What a wonderful redemption skate from Anthony:hap10: And a spiral, be still my heart. :). Spins, flexibility, and I adore that his personal style is his and his alone.

Believe it or not, even me, the anti-jump queen ;), wants to see him get a few more so that he can progress in seniors. Not at the expense of the choreo and spins, however/

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Branden Wong : very nice jumps. Needs to work on presentation. Best costume ever though :) (he is skating to Il postino and he is carrying a mail bag + letters)

Sackie

Medalist
Only got to watch part of the Free yesterday and now the Archived Stream is not working for me either. No sound and keeps buffering.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Well well.. the archived stream is not cooperating much with me tonight... i will just check things out tomorrow :)
Only got to watch part of the Free yesterday and now the Archived Stream is not working for me either. No sound and keeps buffering.
The live stream had issues halfway through Neo Tran's FS and for a while after that yesterday, so if that's the point where the steam gets stuck for you, that's the explanation for it.

This also means that there is no issue with the archive, just an issue with the original video that has been archived, so it's not going to get better unless Skate Canada switches out the video footage with the French stream, as that one was working (and is also still working now):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8h4nmx

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well you beat me to it @Jumping_Bean I was going to check on the French to see it were better :) and it is indeed... Glad to get back to watching the few I missed yesterday.

yesterday

Record Breaker
The live stream had issues halfway through Neo Tran's FS and for a while after that yesterday, so if that's the point where the steam gets stuck for you, that's the explanation for it.

This also means that there is no issue with the archive, just an issue with the original video that has been archived, so it's not going to get better unless Skate Canada switches out the video footage with the French stream, as that one was working (and is also still working now):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8h4nmx

That's weird that they can't upload an archive without the problems? I think with ISU and youtube they always have "complete" archives no matter what happened live. Even when we could not hear the music during the JGP livestream, it was there afterwards.