2023 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate

Country
Norway
Livia perhaps a bit nervous? A couple of small mistakes. That axel pop might be very costly. Interesting to see where this will put her...

Country
Norway
Her TES is already dropping a lot... It´s down to 53.. She needs at least 112 to be on the podium, this is going to be close. The PCS will decide.

Country
Norway
The panel is very different from the SP. The PCS scores were a lot more even there, now there is hugh difference.

And like I was afraid off, Livia dropps of the podium :(

katymay

Medalist
Anna P. WOW. The sheer power of her skating and jumps. I pray that she gets top notch coaching and nurturing to get rid of the silly mistakes-she could easily be the best in the world. I could watch that triple lutz over and over again, and I'm not sure I've ever seen a better one. (Gracie Gold in her prime maybe. Wakaba)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I promised crowns will be bilocating this week.
And only with help of 'my' people, here we are
Screenshot_20231118-005836_Chrome.jpg

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Elyce moves up to Senior next season beyond Isabeau and maybe Amber if she doesn't implode the field is wide open and it's time to get some new blood ready for 2026. Bradie is now always injured Starr is simply limited Audrey can't rotate jumps and Lindsay is still a question mark though at Skate Canada she showed more. Why waste more GP's on older skaters like Starr get Elyce out there next season especially if she does well at Nationals. At the very least maybe a Skate America spot.

Last edited: