2023 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am in meetings all day. Cannot watch... Came here to read about Roman. The ironic thing is that I changed my predictions to include him in my top 5 at the last minute... I wasn't trusting him before as he has been injured and w/d from events all season... so I took a chance to find out the flight mishap... BOO... Poor Roman and -15 for me in prediction game :)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Apparently, the airline lost his luggage.
😭😭😭😭😭 Being a Romsky fan is the equivalent to torching yourself with fire 🔥

I’m so sad. I came on here hoping to see him land his 4S and was curious to see if he could add a 3T to his 3Lz and if he finally recuperated his 3A. I was hoping for him to make a mark here.

But, of course WD. From falling apart at competitions due to nerves, to losing his luggage, I’m so dissappointed. Maybe, to trick myself, I’ll just set myself with the expectation that he will miss his flight for Golden Spin. 😭

Nice score posted by Lukas. Also, super happy to see how Mark scored in his SP. I can’t wait to watch his video, once I’m done with work. I can now put all my support towards Mark. I hope he gets higher PCS scores. I love his programs.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I wanted to post this in Jason's fanfest but not sure if it breaks the rules. But Jason's score here at Warsaw would also have him in 4th place at Espoo. I find that interesting. And some of the skaters who scored below Jason have already won GP medals. The competition at Warsaw is nothing to be sneezed at! They are back to back this weekend and both deserve attention. It's interesting!