2023 Denis Ten Memorial Junior (non CS) Events | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Denis Ten Memorial Junior (non CS) Events

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I missed junior ladies :(
Did Igna fall on the lutz again?

No, she fell on her opening combination, the Triple Flip-Triple Toe.

The Lutz was actually the element that got the highest set of Judges marks in the programme, and the highest GOE.

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
No, she fell on her opening combination, the Triple Flip-Triple Toe.

The Lutz was actually the element that got the highest set of Judges marks in the programme, and the highest GOE.

CaroLiza_fan
shame she is really struggling to go clean this season. Hopefully the free will go better for her.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Habin's ISU Bio doesn't say who his coach is, but I am going to put my neck on the line and say that that has got to be his father sitting with him. They look so alike! šŸ˜²

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What is this blasphemy that we are listening to from Konstantin?!

You don't mess about with "O Fortuna"! And you certainly don't give it the techno treatment!

šŸ™‰

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
Uh Oh. It is already almost 3:30 am here, but I am hoping to watch at least a bit of ice dance *eeek* :LOL:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
:angry:Shame 3A didnt work out for Kostya:console: Nice to see him go for it tho.
Everything else was well done tho, hopefully he gets it in the free.
I didn't really understand the reason for such low component scores, other than the fall, was the presentation excellent? Definitely it deserved more than 4,5 - 4,75 from judge ā„–3 :angry:
(It's very hard to switch to international juniors after the domestic Russian competition. I can't get used to a guy with no cascade and a fall ending up at the top of the table. Completely different level of competition :D).

Very happy to see Konstantin again and happy that he is trying to make his way into the club of guys with 3A. This attempt was definitely the best of all.
What is this blasphemy that we are listening to from Konstantin?!

You don't mess about with "O Fortuna"! And you certainly don't give it the techno treatment!

šŸ™‰

CaroLiza_fan

All questions to the band "Enigma", the creator of the music that Konstantin's coach adores. However, I am ready to forgive everything for Mozalev's wonderful short program under "Sadness. Part 2" :love:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
All questions to the band "Enigma", the creator of the music that Konstantin's coach adores. However, I am ready to forgive everything for Mozalev's wonderful short program under "Sadness. Part 2" :love:

:laugh:

Actually, on the whole, I enjoyed the music. It was just that section of "O Fortuna" at the end that grated with me. It is an epic enough piece without needing work done on it. And I don't think it was needed anyway. The rest of the music was good enough to do the job without adding an extra snippet of something else at the end.

Anyway, it's time for the 80's now.

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
Congrats to team G/S from GER on level 4 RF pattern dance. Such a promising and entertaining team!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's the Rhythm Dance! Are we all ready to go back to 80s?

Haha I love that polka dot jacket.

That goes without saying! :p

The first time I saw it, I actually thought it was a chequered flag jacket. And I got all excited thinking they were going to skate to something associated with motorsport. But then I looked closer and realised it was polka dots.

But, I'm not complaining, because I love Electric Light Orchestra. Admittedly, when I think of ELO, I think of their 70's music. But, this is good too!

And it goes without saying that Darya and Michail were good.

(By the way, I watched an episode of "The Chase" the other day, and presenter Bradley Walsh reckoned that one of the contestants looked like Jeff Lynne from ELO. I thought he looked more like Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin!)

CaroLiza_fan

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I have a feeling that the guys from Kazakhstan were told that the theme of the rhythm dance is Latina...