2023 JGP Budapest Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Budapest Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
There's really no evidence that she's even skating anymore, and I do think if she was available Jeffrey and her would have likely already had a tryout or something.

Marianne Hubert (CAN) is still listed on Ice Partner Search (not necessarily always accurate but still), so if he's okay with moving she might be a good fit. She's pretty short (152 cm), old enough for seniors and has international experience.
If he does not continue with this partnership, though, I do hope he finds someone suitable. He is just too talented to sit on a shelf someplace

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I like his version of 'Anthem' that Sota skated to (especially at nationals)
Definitely think he has a powerful voice which is strong in musicals - this song is from Chess the musical.
He was featured in an episode of “Who Do You Think You Are?” exploring his genetic past history a few years back.. his family was traced to Germany centuries ago where his close relative was influential multitalented musically.. a singer, music teacher, church deacon as well as an astronomer.. i love his voice. He shared the stage with Sting and Chris Botti and the Boston Symphony doing an enchanting version of “Shape of My Heart” a while back.. the contrast between Sting’s voice and his was evident but they made it work with Chris accompanying..

icewhite

Record Breaker
I like his version of 'Anthem' that Sota skated to (especially at nationals)
Definitely think he has a powerful voice which is strong in musicals - this song is from Chess the musical.

Well, likely my issue is that I don't like most musicals in the first place. Apart from... tadaaaah... POTO. And Hamilton.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Well, likely my issue is that I don't like most musicals in the first place. Apart from... tadaaaah... POTO. And Hamilton.
I haven't seen Hamilton, but my favourite is Wicked! And I know a few people who don't like musicals, so it's not uncommon :)

I've just finished watching the free dances. Whilst I am happy with the winners...just flummoxed at P/C's PCS being so high. With a heavy fall, slow spins and twizzles, that's more than 3 points higher than the winning free dance? And if we compare to other top couples, higher than G/S from the Austrian JGP?
Ashlie and Atl should be medallists here (& it's not just because they're Brits, haha)