2023 JGP Osaka Men's Free Skate | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Men's Free Skate

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Mishima was the highest scoring Japanese boy in the FS 😂:slink:

Reflecting...now that my shock has worn off...those were nasty, old school ShunShun falls 😳

ANYWAY~
GIVE TAIGA HIS 2ND ASSIGNMENT BACK, JSF!
You're already wasting 1 Men's spot in Budapest and 1 in Gdansk
Are you going to pull both boys out of Yerevan too?!!!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Third going in, Nakamura folded, was higher on FS than the Secret Korean Guy.

Yeah, I made a mistake when glancing at the scores when writing my initial comment, and thought the gap between Lim and Pitot was bigger after the SP than it was. (If only had had copied them into the calculator then rather than afterwards!)

I actually edited my post to show how at the same time as you were replying to me.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Podium Ceremony starting now.

Boys, but with neither Ted nor Mark there, you fairly miss having the interviews to fill in the time that it takes for the podium to get set up.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Here is the rule choreo seq rule, many sources I found says the same:at least 2 different movements like spirals, arabesques, spreadeagles, Ina Bauers, hydroblading, etc. Steps and turns may be used to link the 2 or more different movements together. Nothing is said about time, I just think our commentators said it once.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Here is the rule choreo seq rule, many sources I found says the same:at least 2 different movements like spirals, arabesques, spreadeagles, Ina Bauers, hydroblading, etc. Steps and turns may be used to link the 2 or more different movements together. Nothing is said about time, I just think our commentators said it once.
Okay, so he must have missed a move.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We get to hear the French National Anthem, so yay!
As much as I like the French national anthem, I'm admittedly not a Pitot fan and am still heartbroken by Shunsuke...so I will respectfully stay away from the podium ceremony...:slink:💔

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
When I look at Martynov on ice, I see resemblance to Mozalev. Sort of the same build and hair, and quiet attitude.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Protocols are up!

So Francois' choreo sequence didn't get invalidated in the end, but it only received 0.36 GOE (some 0s and -1s there).
I honestly wished it would be invalidated or received even less GOE, as I didn't even notice that it was a choreo sequence. Pretty sure he lost the gold in Bangkok by a breadth of a hair due to his ChSq too.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Protocols are up!

So Francois' choreo sequence didn't get invalidated in the end, but it only received 0.36 GOE (some 0s and -1s there).
I honestly wished it would be invalidated or received even less GOE, as I didn't even notice that it was a choreo sequence. Pretty sure he lost the gold in Bangkok by a breadth of a hair due to his ChSq too.
Probably should go to the drawing board. There's still time luckily.