2023 Kings Cup International | Oct 5-8 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 Kings Cup International | Oct 5-8

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If one is going to skate to Queen, one should be like Yuhana Yokoi and skate to "Fat Bottomed Girls." That was iconic.

I often wonder if skaters where English is not their native language know what they are skating to.

Not a fan of Queen and Yuhana's program would just have to make the rockin' world go round without me. ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I often wonder if skaters where English is not their native language know what they are skating to.

Not a fan of Queen and Yuhana's program would just have to make the rockin' world go round without me. ;)
She was known to demonstrate icon behavior in her music choices.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG I'm up to the current thing. I think that's the first time today I've been able to say that.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man, I can't find Yuhana's program anywhere, and I know it was there, because I have watched it numerous times. Blah.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lets' move this along, ladies, I have football to watch after this. I started watching sports at 8 am, this is 10:30 pm...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I am a good bit behind....thought I was caught up, but not so.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I'm just here for Starr..so tired...football game may have to be shifted til tomorrow. At least I don't have to count on a dodgy stream for it