2023 Skate Canada Men's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate Canada Men's Short Program

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Well on the road now. Tomorrow is forecasted to snow but should be home then. See you next weekend.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Johnny Weir begs to differ.

weir-6bb2a75c3b0f5d729d6e17b9ae0a7bf83aae9813.jpg
the tassel... the tassel !!!! and the stocking gloves... i don't even need to look at the shirt.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jun, you can challenge without the second quad, that program clean would be lovely.

The waltz is such good music for you, and with your signature lines and elegance and dancing ability.

I know why you are doing it, but I wish you would rethink it.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It is the largest French speaking city after Paris. ( some say Kinshasa or Alger are the second biggest)... It really depends how biased you can be with the stats :)
Thanks. I knew there are French speaking people, but did not remember how "French" it was.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jun, you can challenge without the second quad, that program clean would be lovely.

The waltz is such good music for you, and with your signature lines and elegance and dancing ability.

I know why you are doing it, but I wish you would rethink it.
I can't stop my darling but I die every time he falls on that quad toe...

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Can someone explain to me why Cha is going for a more difficult two quads program only to have the same technical difficulty as the 4S 2T doesn’t do him any favours? So mad 😡

Would have liked the 4S alone, followed by the 3Lz 3Lo. Won’t the score be the same as a 4S 2T and 4T. I don’t understand. Sigh….

But, 2nd place is not bad. He could have been in the clear lead with my jump layout.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Thanks. I knew there are French speaking people, but did not remember how "French" it was.
less and less French every year.... but it's kind of hard considering Montreal's location. We are fighting the good fight to preserve the language... but let's not talk about this : i don't want to upset my fellow Canadians who may have other views :)

begin

Medalist
Can someone explain to me why Cha is going for a more difficult two quads program only to have the same technical difficulty as the 4S 2T doesn’t do him any favours? So mad 😡

Would have liked the 4S alone, followed by the 3Lz 3Lo. Won’t the score be the same as a 4S 2T and 4T. I don’t understand. Sigh….

But, 2nd place is not bad. He could have been in the clear lead with my jump layout.
Sounds like he's trying to build up to a 4-3? I don't think I've ever seen this strategy before tho.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I’d feel worse about my yells of alarm potentially disturbing the neighbors at this hour if they hadn’t been noisier longer and later before. Plus there’s still drunk people outside. Good night all!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well on the road now. Tomorrow is forecasted to snow but should be home then. See you next weekend.
19 degrees here tomorrow.. but sunday... 5... winter is coming... just in time for trick or treating...