A new take on used books... | Golden Skate

A new take on used books...

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I ordered 5 books through the "secondary" sourcing on Amazon on Saturday. I received the first one today. Skate Talk by Steve Milton. I paid a total of about $4.50 for this book, including shipping. And it was pitched as "very good condition" which it is.

Mean time, here's the fun part of the story. There was a folded up "note" inside the back cover. It was originally a church program of some sort for a youth group. There were hand written notes all over it between two girls (I HOPE they are as young as they sound in the notes LOL!) discussing a VERY cute boy named Rico. They wrote notes back and forth about whether he was cute, which girl "liked" him, etc. It reminded me of a Mastercard style commercial...

Book? $4.50
Pre-teen boy commentary? PRICELESS!!!

How fun is that. I hope my other books arrive timely, and in the condition as described. But I'm sure NONE of the other four books coming will offer this level of fun, fun, very cute fun!!

DG

Hikaru

Final Flight
Doggygirl said:
It reminded me of a Mastercard style commercial...

Book? $4.50
Pre-teen boy commentary? PRICELESS!!!

How fun is that. I hope my other books arrive timely, and in the condition as described. But I'm sure NONE of the other four books coming will offer this level of fun, fun, very cute fun!!

DG

:rofl: :rofl: :clap: :laugh: I can picture the mastercard commercial!