ABC Interrupts Men's GP Finals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

ABC Interrupts Men's GP Finals

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yup... came home sat down... and watched 15-20 stupid minutes of stupid terror warning coverage

such a waste of tape :(

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Central California reporting..........saw all of Sandhu's and Plushenko's skate, plus all of the women........I was so shocked that the Grand Prix Final wasn't pre-emptied due to golf, that I didn't think of a National alert!!! 42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have satellite tv and am not doing any bootlegging. I had east and rocky mountain before they made the rules so am grand-
fathered in. But you do have to pay for them. If you had any of those before the rules were made, you can get them. You may have to prove it. I still have my old bills to prove it. If you kept with the original server you will have no problem proving it as they have the records. I changed this year and will have to prove it if I change servers. Right now I am still getting them from my original server. I only changed servers on all the other services.
I haven't had time to check my tape to see if they cut in here or not.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Joe:

No, but read my thread "Why I hate my cable co." Talk about frustrating. Sorry to hear of your tv problems. Must have been a "Gremlin" running around on the loose.

No gremlins, LAD, just ABC programming. It has now come out that the Alert was not meant for the general public - just the officials in large cities. In New York, we are on Orange Alert every day, so it was nothing new for us. When I think about it, even the Alert was nothing new. To me, it's sooooo political.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mpal2, very good letter. The basis of my letter was on respect or should I say lack of it. I guess it wouldn't have bothered me so much but would they have done that with any important??!! football game or golf??!! The answer is NO!!!!!

Dee