Alisa Agafonova & Alper Ucar | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alisa Agafonova & Alper Ucar

Bahar

Rinkside
I love the fd.It was amaziiiingggg.Especially the second part made me feel so happy.Congratulations to both of them. :love: :hap10:

queen

Rinkside
It is very normal for Tarasova who hates Natalia Dubova and her students like Alexander Zhulin.Tarasova and Dubova had a great conflict in the past.Figure Skating World know this.Alper and Alisa was training with Zhulin who was the student of Natalia Dubova. Tarasova is too old fashion now and criticising by looking their CV paper infront her.How can we expect that she is acting with justice under this situation ?It is not fair to criticised any skater without knowing anything about them.All of them are training a lot and dedicating their life for trainings.Alisa and Alper fighted and promoted a lot and they will do their best with Pasquale & Anjelika.We will see this in future.

Bahar

Rinkside
It is very normal for Tarasova who hates Natalia Dubova and her students like Alexander Zhulin.Tarasova and Dubova had a great conflict in the past.Figure Skating World know this.Alper and Alisa was training with Zhulin who was the student of Natalia Dubova. Tarasova is too old fashion now and criticising by looking their CV paper infront her.How can we expect that she is acting with justice under this situation ?It is not fair to criticised any skater without knowing anything about them.All of them are training a lot and dedicating their life for trainings.Alisa and Alper fighted and promoted a lot and they will do their best with Pasquale & Anjelika.We will see this in future.

What did Tarasova say about them ?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Me three!

They are rough around the edges, but I am always entertained by them. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other dance teams.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Alisa and Alper:love: They are really good performers and their FD from Euros was amazing. Well done!!:yes2:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I added more videos, a competitive history, and a couple article links to the OP.

May they skate well at Worlds!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good luck to these two today in their Worlds SP!! It is my greatest hope that they will make the cut for the free skate and ideally improve on their placement from last year which was 16th! Good luck to them! :love:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I love them too, regardless of the technical quality compared to the topseeded pairs, they have something really special that shines. And I am glad that many are noticing them too. Go Alisa Go Alper, just half an hour away from their performance!!!!!!

Bahar

Rinkside
I am really sad about the result. I don't know what to say.They didn't deserve that point. No matter what I love them and proud of them. I hope they will get the score they really deserve someday.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am also really sad for them :( This is one time I really do feel like starting order made a difference.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
GP assignments are just announced and Alisa and Alper has 2 assignments!!!! SA and COR! so happy for them! :hap93::yahoo:

Bahar

Rinkside
I am really happy with their score and ranking at Europeans :love: They are getting better and better every year. I wish they would be at top 10 after free dance, this is what I hope for them. So excited for free dance :ghug:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Their TES was huge, I was so happy for them :cheer: Hopefully the free dance will go just great!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Congrats to these two on making it to the free skate at Worlds this year!!! After the heartbreak of last year I was absolutely overjoyed for them :cheer: