Anna Pogorilaya | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

silverlake22

Record Breaker
She is tall for a figure skater but too short for pro modelling. I think that Anna would have better prospects as an actress.

You can do modeling that isn't runway modeling, just like advertisements and such. Yuna Kim and Kiira Korpi do lots of "modeling" and advertisements even though neither one is tall enough to be an actual runway model. I'd buy anything that had Anna's picture on it :love:. She has nice muscle definition in her arms, legs, stomach, she'd make a good Nike girl!

Spiral

Final Flight
New interview (in Russian): http://newsvostok.ru/stars/vremeni-na-p ... i-o-diete/

It was interesting for me to hear that the Firebird is hee favorite of her costumes, because it's my favorite of hers as well, although I generally like Anna's costumes. In fact, it's my favorite costume for Firebird, hands down!

I'm also so impressed that she finds the time to read the classics, like Jane Eyre, while training as an elite athlete and preparing for finals in college! And on top of that, she's also studying her second foreign language, English. (She says she studied French in school.)

And I'm glad to hear that at least during the off-season she can eat what she likes.

And my favorite quote, about relations and friendships with the other Russian singles ladies skaters: "Of course, there's competition during tournaments, but nobody needs it in life." So mature of Anna, and of all of them, really. And to think that they're so young, just teenagers!

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
You can do modeling that isn't runway modeling, just like advertisements and such. Yuna Kim and Kiira Korpi do lots of "modeling" and advertisements even though neither one is tall enough to be an actual runway model. I'd buy anything that had Anna's picture on it :love:. She has nice muscle definition in her arms, legs, stomach, she'd make a good Nike girl!

I would not mind to see Anna in some campaign either :D

Last edited:

Aleksey

Rinkside
As she promised some time ago in the interview, Anna entered driving school to get a license (it is according to the note at her VK wall). Good luck to her!

Spiral

Final Flight

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I can't wait for this! It's good that they try to milk points by shifting the jumps into the second half, Anna can definitely do that. I hope that this becomes her season, so that she can position herself for 2018 and the Olympic Gold. Yeah, I have high hopes. ;)