Anna Pogorilaya | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Anna Pogorilaya

Rissa

Record Breaker
I've jusr rewatched Anna's test skates and I love both her programs. I'll be cheering so hard for her to make the Worlds team (for selfish reasons, I'll be there and I wanto to see her live), I don't care if she splats all over the GP series, but please let her onto the Worlds team! :cheer:

R

rafapab

:eek:: Watching Anna at Worlds last season was one of the highlights for me. I want to see her on the podium again this season!

Third last year , it's Silver for this Year and GOOOOOOOOOLD for 2018 in Korea

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Loved Anna's freeskate at Japan Open! :luv17: But the dress... :drama:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Loved Anna's freeskate at Japan Open! :luv17: But the dress... :drama:

I like this dress better than the pink one she had at the test skates, it suits this program better. Very Anna, overall, she's got her own style. :biggrin:

I :love: :luv17: the program, powerful music for a powerful skater, well-placed elements. After seeing the test skates I was afraid that my overwhelming love for the Grishuk/Platov Memorial Requiem would hinder my reception of the last part, but it didn't. Those spins placed on music highlights at the very end were great!

I'm just so overjoyed that my two favorite girls, Anna and Rika Hongo, have programs that I really like again. :thumbsup:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Awesome, Anna, Just awesome!!! I like her style and program!!! And I like her costume!!!!! So special and unusual!! I don't think only the classical dresses (conventional tailoring, sequins, rhinestones etc) can be good!

She is one of my favorites in seniors in this season!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I just realised, Anna is now a brunette : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWL9si5QQjQ :shocked:
I think her hair is still blond, not light blond, but not yet dark blond/light brown. It looks very natural, probably because this comes close to her natural hair color. I think she looks very pretty.

I also like the dress, the program and the fight she has in her now. When she put the hand down on the 3T in the combo I liked how she still put her hands in position afterwards. And good to see that she's doing the 3F in the 2nd jumping pass in the FS.

kalee

On the Ice
Finlandia... Wow. Just wow.
She has really matured and gotten more graceful. Definitely looking good! :love:

sneakers

Match Penalty
Indeed, it's too big. Sometimes it looked like a furry cat was clinging on Anna's shoulder during the skate. :laugh:

when I was watching Anna skate, I wanted to go on that ice and grab that black furry thing whatever that is ..... sticking on her shoulder. lol

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Whatever they will do with that dress, I hope they will keep it simple black dress. It accentuates Anna's beauty :luv17:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Whatever they will do with that dress, I hope they will keep it simple black dress. It accentuates Anna's beauty :luv17:

Agreed. She doesn't need any special features on her dress. Something like Yasmine Kimiko Yamada's would be very elegant and classy.

Btw. I don't know why they selected those weird colors. The SP one isn't actually black, more some very dark and murky brown. The grayish FP dress is the same way. I think pure colors suit her better.