Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Ok, one more thing. :laugh:

The only reason that Dick is in the final two instead of Dustin is because Big Brother intervened and instructed Eric to get rid of Dustin and keep Dick.

The only reason Zach was in the final three instead of Amber is because Big Brother instructed Eric to keep Zach in the game and vote out Amber.

How is this a fair game? The referee (Big Brother) was cheating for one player against another. How can you say Dick and Danielle played a great game, when Big Brother jumped into the game as a player every time the house tried to vote them out?

It's like figure skating judging. When the judges are crooked, advancing the fortunes of one skater and dumping on another, what kind of contest is that?

Somebody should sue. :yes:

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
First time in a long time that I'm happy with the final two. Yay for the Donatos!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's really hard for me but I'm still not saying anything!! :cool: :cool:

Dee

With the father-daughter team in the final two, I kind of lost interest and then completely forgot to watch the final episode. I know who won, I just don't know who voted for who.
I was able to watch 3/4 of the final episode on CBS.com, and then it started going weird and skipping back to the very beginning before the "who voted for who" part was covered. I guess I'll try to watch the episode again later...unless someone posts who voted for who...I'm just curious to know.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Patch, Someone else can chime in here too but some that I remember were

Jessica Daniele
Jameka Daniele
Eric Dick
Zach Dick
Dustin Dick
Jenn Dick

You only needed 4 votes to win and Dick got those. I think Daniele was shocked she didn't win.

They showed Dick's mom, seems like a nice lady. I think I would be embarassed to say I knew them but Oh well. They also showed Dick's son, very nice looking.

Finally, they showed Mike, who got booted maybe 2nd or 3rd week. He seems like such a nice guy.

Dee

Completely a fraud from beginning to end. The whole jury house was set to vote for Danielle, but then Big Brother intervened again and forced Eric to tell eveyone to vote for Dick, so they did.

Julie asked Dick, what was your cleverest stratigic move in the house, and Dick said, when I got everyone to vote off Dustin instead of me. That (said Dick) turned the tide and is the reason I am in the final two.

Then Julie said, you idiot, you didn't do a thing. That was Big Brother instructing Eric to save you. (The look on Dick's face -- priceless, LOL.)

Eric apologized profusely to Dustin and to Amber for his part in this fraudulent so-called "game." (How is it a game when Big Brother is playing on the side of one of the contestants?)

Jen and Jameka voted for Danielle, the rest for Dick.

Looking over the winners of the Big Brother game for the last few years, I finally see what the script is. Maintain viewer interest by making sure the most obnoxious people make it through to the end. Makes for better TV to have the bad guys always win. :laugh:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Correct me if I'm wrong but I never heard Julie tell the members of the jury about the $ money $ that Eric won. The last I heard he was up to $40,000.00. Wonder what they all think of that? Of course, they were all there for the money & TV face time (Amber expects to be the next super model) regardless of what they pretend so they shouldn't be too upset at the idea that he sold them out for cash. Given the opportunity they all would have done the same.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I was actually very happy that Dick beat his daughter and inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt about her being satisfied... And feel compelled to point out that it wasn't that Big Brother that cheated but more like America really liked Dick's outta control behavior... Its like that Marshall's event - it doesn't matter who skates the best, but who is the most popular. The funniest part is that the Donatos played the best game and just might be the best team ever to play the game...

I would like to also point out that I'm CONVINCED that within 6 weeks we will here that Dick and Jen are dating... She's a bit too violent in her hatred (a hatred that had nothing to do with the iced tea incident or getting burned with the ciggy) and he's obviously got a soft spot for her...

My biggest "kill me now" of the finale was Amber's question about Dani's boyfriend and Nick and all that - Amber is sucha :banging::banging:

Of course, they were all there for the money & TV face time..
I think this is the key to the whole show. These are aspiring actors and show biz hangers-on looking for a gig.

Dick auditioned for Big Brother every year for the last five years before he finally landed a role as the house bad boy. It was Danielle's third attempt.

Like those old crooked quiz shows, where they gave the favored contestant the answer, I think CBS planned to take Dick and Danielle to the final two from the get-go.

Oh well. More fool I. Dick's got either half a million dollars or union scale, and I lost 8 hours of my life that I can't get a refund for. :mad:

ranjake

Final Flight
i think cbs was able to swing things due to america's player...but if america had hated dick, they would've been out. i've watched for 8 seasons and this is the 1st time i liked the final 2 and the winner, so for those of you who are disgusted, i feel your pain: i've been there every year but this one! also, i know the houseguests have commented that the diary room sessions were trying to influence their voting, but apparently that is allowed, just like police are allowed to say anything during interrogations to get a confession.