Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Danielle wheeled, she dealed, she lied and connived, she made and broke promises, she talked people into going against their own interests to help her out, she played both ends against the middle in crying about how her father was turning everyone against her, yet using his support to advance her fortunes, she won a bunch crucial HoH's and PoV's when that was needed to keep the power in her own hands -- in other words, she played the Big Brother game.

Jhar55

Medalist
Since Dani just won POV and will take herself off the block Zach has to put up Jameka and she will most likely get voted off next. Unless Dani turns on Dick which I don't think it will happen. This year the show was so boring and didn't have a pick on who won. Yes happy a few won't win, but in all it's a game of lies.

Originally posted by Mathman:
Danielle wheeled, she dealed, she lied and connived, she made and broke promises, she talked people into going against their own interests to help her out, she played both ends against the middle in crying about how her father was turning everyone against her, yet using his support to advance her fortunes, she won a bunch crucial HoH's and PoV's when that was needed to keep the power in her own hands -- in other words, she played the Big Brother game

Gotta agree with you whole heartedly. When it comes down to who played the BB game, Danielle sure did and on that merit alone, deserves to win, no matter what a persons personal feelings about her may be.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Shame on you Jhar55! The POV show doesn't air until tonight! It doesn't spoil me tho because I read the BB feeds over at Survivor Sucks.

I try to remain unspoiled......but sometimes you just start reading and don't realise you've spoiled yourself until you digest what you've read!
Getting ready to watch Sunday's episode now, but sports on earlier in the day has everything delayed..........

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Danielle wheeled, she dealed, she lied and connived, she made and broke promises, she talked people into going against their own interests to help her out, she played both ends against the middle in crying about how her father was turning everyone against her, yet using his support to advance her fortunes, she won a bunch crucial HoH's and PoV's when that was needed to keep the power in her own hands -- in other words, she played the Big Brother game.
Isn't it funny how people see things differently?? I don't see that she played a great game as I saw her riding on daddy's coattails. If anything went wrong she told people it was her dad. Her true colors came out last night at the nomination ceremony........SNOT!!!!!

Dee

Orignally Posted by Dee4707
Her true colors came out last night at the nomination ceremony........SNOT!!!!!

I have to agree with that....her whole behavior in Sunday's episode was deplorable.

I do not like Jameka almost as much as some don't like Danielle and Dick. I think I'd like to see Dick and Zach go to the finals and I really don't have a strong preference of who wins. At least that is how I feel today, LOL.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder how everyone is holding up or has the bunny taken them out one by one?? :clap: :clap:

Dee

Argh....the "cliff hanger" competitions stink when you don't visit sites that give out info, subscribe to the live feed or watch the after dark stuff!!!

I'm glad they finally showed the Sequester House!

It all seems pretty cut and dried now.

Zach wins HoH, takes Dick, and Zach wins.

Or Dick wins, takes Danielle, Danielle wins.

Or Danielle wins, takes Dick, Danielle wins.

PS. They are saying on the live feed that Dick is the one who snuck a blue ball into Jameka's tube that got her disqualified in the last veto contest.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well if Zach does win and doesn't take Dick, I'll be shocked!!

Do you think that Dick really thinks he can win over Zach?? Possibly Daniele could but I don't really think anyone likes her either. I SURE DON"T!!

I guess we'll see tonight. It's a 3 part competition, right??

Dee

Do you think that Dick really thinks he can win over Zach??
:laugh:

Well, let's see who would be voting if it is Dick and Zach in the final two.

Jen (aka, psycho b****, according to Dick) -- she would gladly give Dick a half million dollars -- when hell freezes over. :rofl:

Dustin -- when donkeys fly.

Amber? Eric and Jessica, who were promised to be taken to the final four? Jameka, after Dick insulted her religion?

That leaves Danielle, the person that knows Dick the best. She hasn't spoken to him for five years.

Could be 7-0 for Zach, LOL.

PS. On the other hand, If Danielle ends up winning, there would at least be one upside. She could pay back the money that she owes Dick, which was the start of their falling out.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh:
PS. On the other hand, If Danielle ends up winning, there would at least be one upside. She could pay back the money that she owes Dick, which was the start of their falling out.
I just wonder if she would!! In some ways I don't blame Dick, not so much that he probably cursed and berated but why would she think she didn't have to pay him back? Also, why did she borrow in the first place if she couldn't pay back?? Who does she think she is?? ( I just threw that last one in to be mean)

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shocked no one posted!!!.............I'm not saying a word.

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I haven't been commenting because I personally love the Donatos... Not because I think they are great people, but because as a reality show junkie, I get sick and tired of people signing up to go on these shows and then not playing all out... Both Donatos did just that. Its a game - its not real. Yes, they didn't play nice, but they both played fair - by the rules given by CBS.

If Dick's behavior was involation of the show, he'd be booted. He wasn't. Too bad for everyone else. Danielle aligned herself with a tough competitor and then kicked major booty in the competitions. How can you fault her for being disappointed when she lost? Neither one turned against Zach - the ultimate under the radar, floater type player. The original agreement was to make it to the final three. Both Donatos stuck to that. Zach didn't - he supported Jamika.

As for Eric & Jessica - that's their own fault and Eric should've known better since he knew that as America's Player he needed to align stronger with Dick & Danielle... Jessica shoulda player HER game and not Eric's...

People could've gone after them or used common sense and voted them out - but no. They allowed this team to run ruffshod over them and now they are in the power position. WooHoo! To quote Shi-Lyn of Survivor All Stars "stupid people. stupid stupid people."

I will never watch Big Brother again. :mad: Fool me 8 times, shame on you. Fool me 9 times, shame on me.

I am not going to watch Survivor.

I am not going to watch the Last Chef Standing.

I am not...OK, when does the Amazing Race start? :)

skamper23

Medalist
With it ending up Dick and Daniele as final two...it just doesn't matter....they are family and have agree to split all the money anyway...so we don't even need a last show........Dick even said it himself...They won the whole show....game over!!! It's just kind of a let down that the jury votes don't really matter at this point! On the showtime too after dark show Dick even said to Daniele that each person on the jury gets to ask them a question before they vote, but who cares tell anyone anything you want ...it just doesn't matter! Dick can tell them all to F_off and he's still getting money no matter what!!! And I just don't care for the cocky attitudes they have!!! That's Just a bad way to end the season!!!

Like their tactics or not, you have to admit, Dick and Danielle played the Big Brother game.
I suspect that Danielle will win all the votes from the jury.

OK, LOL, first, Danielle and Dick were not saved from eviction several times because they played the game well or because others played the game stupidly.

They were saved by "America's votes" forcing Eric to try to save them and to try to talk others into saving them. So Dick and Danielle played under the protection of a deus ex machina which they didn't even know they had, falsely believing instead that they were just outsmarting everyone. But really they were being secretly carried along by an advantage that none of the others had.

Second, you shouldn't reward bad behavior. That only makes the miscreant keep on acting that way. I can't believe they would put this rubbish on TV. If any children were watching, what they learned was that if you call everyone around you a m-f-'in b**** a thousand times a day, someone will give you a half million dollars.