Ashley Wagner | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ashley Wagner

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe next season Ashley will compete more and actually not crumble under pressure in the worlds SP. Wishful thinking?? She's gotta do SOMETHING. Competing more definitely helps. I think she has the potential of being world champion, if she would just skate clean. Had she not messed up the short at Worlds she could have won silver, or bronze. That's gotta kill her. I guess we'll see how next season goes down!

I read somewhere that Ashley plans to do more Senior B events next season to deal with her nerves and be more competitive. Clearly the strategy worked for Liza T. this past season, so we'll see how Ashley fares.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Great video Alba!

I hope our Diva will skate to Casta Diva one day, especially with Callas voice.:love:
Happy Birthday!

Ps: on a second thought, Vissi d'arte sounds like a better choice. Even just an ex.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Great video Alba!

I hope our Diva will skate to Casta Diva one day, especially with Callas voice.:love:
Happy Birthday!

Ps: on a second thought, Vissi d'arte sounds like a better choice. Even just an ex.

I think Vissi d'arte is great although she likes to be seen as more sassy.
She put a picture on instagram: https://instagram.com/p/2w1_aLir17/

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think she's done a event like that since the U.S. classic in 2011. Maybe I'm wrong about that but at least she usually does Japan Open. Maybe she'll skate there:)

I'm with you though.....is love to see her skate an early season event.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I don't think she's done a event like that since the U.S. classic in 2011. Maybe I'm wrong about that but at least she usually does Japan Open. Maybe she'll skate there:)

2012 was the first year of the US Classic in SLC. Ashley has never competed there.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You're correct!! I looked at her detailed results and confused it with the U.S. Championships. Has she ever done a senior B? I'm not seeing anything like that:confused:

I did however find a video of her and her new red hair dancing it up in Osaka.
https://instagram.com/p/5g66QiCr2r/

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is that why she was in Oksana? She's not in Mao's Ice Show is she?

Pretty cool that we get to see Gracie and Ashley at Japan Open!

Last edited:

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
Is that why she was in Oksana? She's not in Mao's Ice Show is she?

Pretty cool that we get to see Gracie and Ashley at Japan Open!

Yes, she was in Mao's show. I think she debuted her short there?? not sure though. Videos are starting to leak out, hopefully we see hers soon.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cool!!! I kept seeing videos and reports pop out about the show but nothing was mentioned of Ashley. Thanks so much:)

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
Does anyone have any predictions to how Ashley will do this season and how many competitions she will compete in? We could make it a game and see who wins at the end of the season😉