Best elements Pairs 2016/2017 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Best elements Pairs 2016/2017

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
SEGUIN/BILODEAU has landed a successful sbs 3Lo in autumn classic 2016 with +0.98 GOE, I am sure they are the first couple to land a successful sbs 3Lo.

I had vague recollection of another team doing that jump successfully but I could recall who exactly that was to be honest.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I had vague recollection of another team doing that jump successfully but I could recall who exactly that was to be honest.

narumi and shibata... but i don't think they ever landed it .... so four teams right this season tried sbs 3 loops

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
tran and shibata... but i don't think they ever landed it .... so four teams right this season tried sbs 3 loops

Now I recall that I watched both Astakhova / Rogonov & Seguin / Bilodeau trying that jump already during GP events but executions were messy. I am yet to see ... any skating from Tran / Shibata, but I know that Shibata was decent single skater in the past with great flexibility.

BTW. it's interesting that it was the first season with teams executing SBS Triple Loops in International events, am I right?

Last edited:

bobbob

Medalist
wow, that Savchenko/Massot are pretty much ahead on every single non-jump element. Surprising that there were no positive GOE quad throws this season

Yu/Zhang also had a +2.10 GOE 3STh in their world's free program.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Now I recall that I watched both Astakhova / Rogonov & Seguin / Bilodeau trying that jump already during GP events but executions were messy. I am yet to see ... any skating from Tran / Shibata, but I know that Shibata was decent single skater in the past with great flexibility.

BTW. it's interesting that it was the first season with teams executing SBS Triple Loops in International events, am I right?

ermm my bad... it's narumi takahashi... no idea why i wrote tran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20E5vrLLRAM

i saw them at AWG and they do try it there