Big Brother | Golden Skate

Big Brother

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OK, since Mirai was on I recorded a show called "Big Bother" and mostly fast forwarded through it. Then read up on Wiki. For me, its a disgusting show and I have no idea how much the also rans are paid but its not enough. I was a big Survivor fan till I found out it was fake. I dont know how much of this is fake but its not a house, its a hollywood set...obviously, silly costumes and food is provided and competition sets are set up by the crew. There is much more humiliation here than Survivor. Being forced to eat slop and take cold showers and sleep on hard beds? Really?
The show is very popular and you can subscribe to watch the cameras when the show is not on.
The twist is of course that covid is a thing. And these people are not isolated on a hollywood set from the cooks and set changers....
Two thumbs down. I dont need to see caviar poured over contestants hanging on ropes.
I dont see MK, the shibs, or Mr and Mrs White doing this, but to each his own.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't waste my time with any shows like this one. But then again, I've never been much of a TV watcher.

We are behind in our Jeopardy! viewing, though (about 100 + episodes), and I doubt we'll be catching up on it until after the Olympics.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I don't waste my time with any shows like this one. But then again, I've never been much of a TV watcher.

We are behind in our Jeopardy! viewing, though (about 100 + episodes), and I doubt we'll be catching up on it until after the Olympics.
Me neither unless its skating or PBS. This show is trash. C list celebs being humiliated for money....so sad.....

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, since Mirai was on I recorded a show called "Big Bother" and mostly fast forwarded through it. Then read up on Wiki. For me, its a disgusting show and I have no idea how much the also rans are paid but its not enough. I was a big Survivor fan till I found out it was fake. I dont know how much of this is fake but its not a house, its a hollywood set...obviously, silly costumes and food is provided and competition sets are set up by the crew. There is much more humiliation here than Survivor. Being forced to eat slop and take cold showers and sleep on hard beds? Really?
The show is very popular and you can subscribe to watch the cameras when the show is not on.
The twist is of course that covid is a thing. And these people are not isolated on a hollywood set from the cooks and set changers....
Two thumbs down. I dont need to see caviar poured over contestants hanging on ropes.
I dont see MK, the shibs, or Mr and Mrs White doing this, but to each his own.
Goddess help me, I have watched this show off and on since 2000. It has become less interesting to me as I age. Most of the competitors are young, having jobs such as servers or bartenders that can just be quit and picked back up. It really can’t be faked as people can and do watch all of it on the feeds, but it is heavily edited. It can be interesting to see how they choose to edit it.

I’ve never watched the “Celebrity” one. The regular one is in the summer with people who think having a shot at 500,000 and basically lie around a pool all summer is a good deal. They get paid by the week, which is up to $1,000 a week now. I would go stark raving mad with no Internet or books.