Caroline Green & Michael Parsons | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Caroline Green & Michael Parsons

slider11

Medalist
I am a real fan of Caroline and Michael. I just don't think they found the right vehicle for their Rhythm dance. The tough girl look just doesn't suit Caroline. Maybe it helps to try different genres/looks but I am looking forward to the Free Dance - that's where they'll shine.

slider11

Medalist
I appreciate Caroline and Michael's blunt assessment of their National showing. Better not to sugar-coat, get out the disappointment and move on. I am looking forward to seeing something better at 4C's and Worlds.

slider11

Medalist
Well said, Caroline and Michael. Their short was good, not great, but I think they were underscored in the performance marks. I like how they express their disappointment but are not whiney. I feel good things coming in the FD. Rock on!

slider11

Medalist
I see that Caroline and Michael have been named first alternates for Worlds. It gives me hope that usfsa has not given up on them and that this season has not clicked due to "chronic injuries" and programs that just didn't click. Although it's unlikely that they will be called to Montreal this March, I hope they are still in training mode and then have a restful but productive summer coming up with programs that best meet their strengths.