Classic Layback | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Classic Layback

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Idk but it seems like her free leg position still isn't that great...

Her free leg has always been a bit too bent but the way she uses her arms during a layback is great, here and here
Sometimes I just wish that she would have kept her free leg still like Yulia does with hers, it will emphasize her back arc more and I think it's more attractive than a bent free leg

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Her free leg has always been a bit too bent but the way she uses her arms during a layback is great, here and here
Sometimes I just wish that she would have kept her free leg still like Yulia does with hers, it will emphasize her back arc more and I think it's more attractive than a bent free leg

I think Zijun incorporates both of those qualities!

heyang

Record Breaker
Me too.Rudy's performance always makes me tear up. :love:

I just rewatched and brought back memories of watching the 1st time. Rudy's competitive performances had been a letdown in prior seasons. I was recording Nationals while watching and I debated saving Rudy or not. Since the broadcast team noted that this was going to be Rudy's last Nationals and that he pushed himself to do this in last competition in his hometown, I decided to record Rudy's short program and was utterly delighted that I didn't waste 'tape'. Absolutely thrilled by his SP and then that he did another memorable performance in his LP, followed by great performances at World's to capture bronze. What a turning point for Rudy. If not for that last season, he probably would've 'disappeared', instead of touring with Champions On Ice for years!