COI Pictures

Thanks, Password.

I love the one of Michelle, picture #2.

MM :)

Last edited:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I also like that picture! I think she is feeling a little more chipper (probably, the fan reaction is good for her morale)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I clicked on this link, and got SOI pics (very nice ones, thank you). Are there supposed to be COI pics as well? If so, why can't I see them? :scratch: :confused:

sk8addict

On the Ice
Thanks

Thank you, I really enjoyed your photos. I particularly like #6 looks like they are having so much fun. Looks like Sahsa didn't hold a grudge after Johnny dished her at the Olympics.

password

On the Ice
I think #13 (first one on the second page) is the best pic of Sasha on the ice I've ever seen...looks like a painting almost

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Thanks for the pics! Kimmie's blue dress is absolutely beautiful. WHAT are Tanith and Ben skating to, where she is wearing her old red OD dress and he a kilt, and they're all fat and old looking???????? Looks hilarious, and I'm not even a B&A fan. Glad to see Sasha still feels the need to split the front of her dresses all the way down to the crotch :eek:hwell:

IDLERACER

Medalist
sk8addict said:
Thank you, I really enjoyed your photos. I particularly like #6 looks like they are having so much fun. Looks like Sahsa didn't hold a grudge after Johnny dished her at the Olympics.
How does a lefty skate with a righty like THIS?

R.D.

Record Breaker
sk8addict said:

Did he? When? Must have missed it.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:

Some people took a comment he made as dissing Sasha (for the record i didn't), what he actually said wasn't any different what Sahsa said about her performance - i think it was about being lucky to get the silver, given they both made the same comments it struck me that they had obviousyl discussed it and he didnt'feel he was talking out of turn.

Ant

psycho

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
He didn't diss her. He said he was proud of her and all that. However, when asked about her placement he said he was surprised how high she placed because she made two big mistakes in a tough field. That's all.

R.D.

Record Breaker
psycho said:
However, when asked about her placement he said he was surprised how high she placed because she made two big mistakes in a tough field. That's all.

So what? I was, too. I initially thought she should have been 3rd behind Slutskaya, actually. That's NOT a diss, people...come on.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
is it just me or do they use the same costumes pretty much every year for the "group numbers" ?

maybe it's just a similar style on Michelle's photo... I dunno I'm crazy

thanks for sharing password... now as a fellow photographer I must ask you what sort of rig you have ;)

sarahmistral

On the Ice
dancindiva03 said:
Thanks for the pics! Kimmie's blue dress is absolutely beautiful. WHAT are Tanith and Ben skating to, where she is wearing her old red OD dress and he a kilt, and they're all fat and old looking???????? Looks hilarious, and I'm not even a B&A fan. Glad to see Sasha still feels the need to split the front of her dresses all the way down to the crotch :eek:hwell:

Glad to see a simple thread about pictures can't even get into a second page without a gratuitously snarky comment. :rolleye:

Great pictures, password, of the whole crew. Had Michelle ever worn purple before? That dress looks fabulous; it must have been a stunning show with such great skaters strutting their stuff in impressive new outfits!

Cheers,
Sarah m.