Compulsory Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance

Final Flight
I'm not trying to make them sound like anything that they're not. What's wrong with saying that they beat the veterans if they do? I'm not trying to lie. I was calling them inexperienced, which would make it all the more impressive if they were to beat them, and I'm not saying that they will. If they're not inexperienced, what is your definition of it? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I honestly want to know.

random examples:

- first time doing Argentinian Tango
- veteran vs 2nd senior team

sorry if you thought my "rant" or whatever felt as if it was directed to you skatingfan04...due to the fact that i quoted you...but truly i meant my comment for everyone who seemed to go along with the hype of these canadians

i see that they are oh-so "expressive" to their oh-so romantic music:rolleye: but calm down (everyone). i also am not criticizing your "ooo better skater theory" i do agree with that.

do feel attacked or vhatever....

plus...I'm just saying

skatingfan04

Final Flight
random examples:

- first time doing Argentinian Tango
- veteran vs 2nd senior team

sorry if you thought my "rant" or whatever felt as if it was directed to you skatingfan04...due to the fact that i quoted you...but truly i meant my comment for everyone who seemed to go along with the hype of these canadians

i see that they are oh-so "expressive" to their oh-so romantic music:rolleye: but calm down (everyone). i also am not criticizing your "ooo better skater theory" i do agree with that.

do feel attacked or vhatever....

plus...I'm just saying

I apologize. I didn't mean to make it seem as if I was attacking you either, although I relaize it probably came across that way. And I did realize that you were voicing your dispelasure with my comment, not me personally.:)I was just showing my opinion. All of us are entitled to our own. I mean no offense.:biggrin: Despite what I said, I am actually a D/S fan. I lke tem better than many of the top teams from the last few seasons, and would have put them on the world podium twice. I just don't feel that they are better skaters than V/M, technically. JMO.

Last edited:

RDiva

Rinkside
In brief, yes. I'm a bit disappointed with Del/Scho FD this season. I love the music from The Piano and wanted to see something more. As it is, I find it a bit generic. I'm hoping it will grow on me as the season progresses.

10000000 people 10000000000000000 different tastes:laugh:
I much prefer the Piano then the Umbrella...i just find this FD....so unpleasant and boring, which is not V/M fault, but Shpilband, so here it comes my advice to them: Change your coach/choreo as soon as you can:bow:

Much better skaters? :scratch::unsure: I wouldn't go that far. Yes. D/S deserved the win in this portion by that many points, but that hardly makes them better skaters

LOL so how do you call skaters who receive the highest score in a competition? By much better skaters i mean they have better skating skills-edges,flow,leg extension,speed,ect (which is proven especially by the score for skating skills) They are the only ones to receive 8's+ in this portion

Last edited by a moderator:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
LOL so how do you call skaters who receive the highest score in a competition? By much better skaters i mean they have better skating skills-edges,flow,leg extension,speed,ect (which is proven especially by the score for skating skills) They are the only ones to receive 8's+ in this portion

I meant better overall skaters, at not only skating skills but lifts, expression, footwork, ect. I agree, D/S are better CD skaters. And as for techniq1ue, V/M beat them in the tech score in both the OD and FD, which is what I meant. They're not much better overall skaters.