Compulsory Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
The ZARETSKIS are coming up SOON: SO EXCITED!!! They are the only reason I bothering to pay attention to worlds this year!!!!!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
ZARETSKI'S are in 3rd with 32.85

What?! They have previously beat both of those teams and came in 9th last year, as of right now they are in 13th, ok the need to be coached by Marina and Igor FULL TIME, as much as I love Galit, she does not have the politk clout they need.

herios

Medalist
What?! They have previously beat both of those teams and came in 9th last year, as of right now they are in 13th, ok the need to be coached by Marina and Igor FULL TIME, as much as I love Galit, she does not have the politk clout they need.

Carron and / Jost were the best so far. And Capelinni / Lanotte were better as well, actually I found the Zaretki's overmarked, because there was a mile distance between their bodies.
Take off your biased glasses please

Trewyn

Medalist
Question; anyone on here using Eurosport player (official) on their computer? And if so; do you happen to know if the quality is much better than the JustIn tv? If so, I don't really mind paying the 5 euros...

london_calling

On the Ice
Oksana Domnina has dyed her hair brown. Looks very nice.
I hate Ben Agosto's costume. Tanith looks good but there's this strip of fabris from her top running across her middle and connected with the skirt (does that make sense). It's a trademark of her mother's costumes.

Last edited:

beep_beep

Medalist
Aaaahhhh!!!!!

Agosto and Shabalin's costumes !!! My eyes !!! Need brain bleach...need it now !
(Linichuk should have no word whatsoever on what those men wear...)

Despite the mesh fabric substituting the shirt on Novitski, that might have been the best costume K/N had this season...

Last edited:

Hikaru

Final Flight
Warm up... like Tanith and Ben's outfit, thou I' not crazy about his white ensemble. Likes Khokhlova's dress as well.
Trewyn yeah, the quality on JustIn Tv is not that great, so if it's better in the Eurosport player go for it, just make sure it is available for you. I tried the TvAnt (sp) and although the quality was much better, it was delayed and stopped a lot. So I'll use JustIn for now (better that than nothing)