CoR on YouTube | Page 2 | Golden Skate

CoR on YouTube

Lambiel is in class of his own. He deserves 8s in PCS
Nobody but Nobody can skate and use their body as part of the program as Stephane can do. Just looking at that opening sequence of non skate but all body dance was enough to make him in a class by himself. He continued the skate in that vain throughout. Johnny, his closest competitor does indeed use beautiful arms but not the whole body. The others do the standard skating style.

I'm hoping those knees hold up for Gothenberg, Los Angeles, and Vancouver.

Joe

*Sniper*

On the Ice
Nobody but Nobody can skate and use their body as part of the program as Stephane can do. Just looking at that opening sequence of non skate but all body dance was enough to make him in a class by himself.

I agree. :love:

*Sniper*

On the Ice
Agree to agree. :chorus::chorus:

Plus, I find Lambiel's jumps are also beautiful when he nails them. He's so deep kneed.

:love::love::love:

(Please excuse my frequent use of :love: smiley.
When it comes to Stephane and the tennis player Marat Safin, I am all :love::love::love: at whatever they do as long as it's not them kissing other women or something.)

bubbleyum

On the Ice
:love::love::love:

(Please excuse my frequent use of :love: smiley.
When it comes to Stephane and the tennis player Marat Safin, I am all :love::love::love: at whatever they do as long as it's not them kissing other women or something.)

lol.

LOVE lambiel. i hope he stays happy and healthy. and so glad he landed his quad clean and looked encouraged after the short program! he must have a lot of pressure on him. what's up with the zebra print stuff from fans? is that referring to his hideous costume from last year?

AND A BIG THANKS TO ALL YOU WHO ARE POSTING/FINDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS!! bright spot of my week.

emma

Record Breaker
Thanks for all the links!!!! Whenever someone comes across Weir's LP, please post the link!!!