Daisuke Takahashi | Page 165 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Daisuke had some encouraging words for Yuzuru along the other casters at Fuji TV while casually looking better and younger and better and younger the longer you look at him....you get it!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I just rewatched NHK Trophy 2011 and can barely believe that this was 6!!! years ago. Time flies. Daisuke would be buried technically nowadays. He underrotated triples and fell on his only quad attempt in the free, but still.....his skating, the choreography, his presence on the ice, the way he felt the music remains unmatched to this day. I doubt I would be following figure skating the way I do if I hadn't found Daisuke back in Vancouver, gasp, almost 8 years ago. :thank:

deedee1

Record Breaker
:luv17::luv17::luv17: Can't wait, me either!
Dai + Jeremy = either heavenly or so cool for sure. Thanks a lot for great news. Made my day! :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I wanted to start a new thread for XOI 2017 but not many videos out there other than Dai-chan. Maybe later we will get more.

Dai is simply divine! Love him:luv17:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOVE Alabaster Box with the live singers. Whew! Thrills and chills!

deedee1

Record Breaker
I was away for a few days, to stay with my hubby's parents during new year holiday that is still a norm/must for many daughters-in-law in my country. ;)

:yahoo: Belated Happy New Year to Dai and all Dai fans in the world! :yahoo:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Just wanted to share this little bit of coolness from Twitter. Action star in the making!

https://twitter.com/mdspl925/status/947816168772874241
That was part of a special New Year's Day episode of "Arashi ni shiyagare", a funny and entertaining weekly show hosted by Arashi - a "boy band" whose members are ermm... "not exactly boys any more" LOL.

The whole 2+ hours is on youtube, and the part with Daisuke begins at just after 53 minutes HERE.

That part of the show is called "This is MJ". It used to be just Matsumoto Jun (MJ) trying to be cool... no matter if it was an action sequence like this, or opening a can of beans. But these days it's more like, somebody "challenges" MJ and tries to out-cool him.

This time, several challengers attempted that action sequence, to see who could do it the best. It was pretty funny. Guess who won? ;-D