Daisuke Takahashi | Page 166 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Has Dai ever expressed interest in becoming a choreographer? He would be amazing

Nope, he has stated that it's not his thing (even though he (co-)choreographed a handful of his own exhibition programs). He says he's better at adding his own flavour than at creating a program from scratch. :)

Right now he's busy with commentating, ice show appearances, the occasional co-coaching of Nagamitsu- and Hayashi-sensei's students and coordinating the interior + exterior design of an apartment complex.

He has expressed an interest in developing theatrical/story-based ice shows and in expanding work opportunities for pro skaters in Japan.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Nope, he has stated that it's not his thing (even though he (co-)choreographed a handful of his own exhibition programs). He says he's better at adding his own flavour than at creating a program from scratch. :)

Right now he's busy with commentating, ice show appearances, the occasional co-coaching of Nagamitsu- and Hayashi-sensei's students and coordinating the interior + exterior design of an apartment complex.

He has expressed an interest in developing theatrical/story-based ice shows and in expanding work opportunities for pro skaters in Japan.

Hello nice to see you again!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They have such an ease with each other that is so cool. Imagine having a relationship like that with your idol?!...Uncle Dai needs the mask along with the glasses. Hot Surgeon Part 2!

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Hi demarinis, MaiKatze and Arriba! :ghug:

Hello nice to see you again!

Unfortunately too many obligations have been keeping me from active participation lately (+ a certain weariness that I've been hinting towards in Sho's FF :rolleye:), but I'm always lurking and enjoying your posts! :)

I'm so happy they took this picture together. The way Shoma smiles at Dai when he interviews him here heals all the pain, doesn't it? 😍😍😍

And Daisuke, well, he looks fantastic, even wearing weird glasses. Who can say that?

:love:

They have such an ease with each other that is so cool. Imagine having a relationship like that with your idol?!...Uncle Dai needs the mask along with the glasses. Hot Surgeon Part 2!

You mean like this?

(Sorry, couldn't find a better picture atm and these are different glasses, but I think the appeal is still obvious. ;))

I love Dai's and Sho's relationship! Their mutual admiration is so genuine and heartwarming! I'm sure uncle Dai is extremely proud of "his nephew" for winning the silver medal at his first Olympics (maybe he was even slightly more excited than the prince himself :laugh:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi demarinis, MaiKatze and Arriba! :ghug:

Unfortunately too many obligations have been keeping me from active participation lately (+ a certain weariness that I've been hinting towards in Sho's FF :rolleye:), but I'm always lurking and enjoying your posts! :)

You mean like this?

(Sorry, couldn't find a better picture atm and these are different glasses, but I think the appeal is still obvious. ;))

I love Dai's and Sho's relationship! Their mutual admiration is so genuine and heartwarming! I'm sure uncle Dai is extremely proud of "his nephew" for winning the silver medal at his first Olympics (maybe he was even slightly more excited than the prince himself :laugh:)

:rofl: Ok -- now you're killin' me! I should have known if anyone would be able to locate the photo, it would be you. Where do we sign up for surgery????!!!!...I hear you on the weariness. Same.

WineHerUp

On the Ice

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well post retirement.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Daisha happy birthday you beautiful sexy thing!!! 32!! Hope he parties well and I miss him, i hope he is working on new programs for the upcoming shows <3

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
:party2::hb::hap36::dance3:

Happy 32nd birthday, sweet and (yupp, daphenaxa) smoldering hot Dai-chan! (And dare I say? He's getting sexier each year. :dbana:) I'm excitedly looking forward to see you continue to grow and flourish with each new challenge you decide to take on in the future. Your fans will always be there cheering you on in all of your endeavours. Love 'ya loads! ❤ You'll be forever sorely missed!

i hope he is working on new programs for the upcoming shows <3

I'm dying to see the program Jeremy choreographed for him!