Daisuke Takahashi | Page 181 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany

mikeko666

Final Flight
There's a month and a half between the Sectionals and Nationals. If he/his team thinks Dai still needs more of competition experience, participating in a B comp would be a good idea.

If it's still Dai's intention to skate competitively for one season only, I do wish, strongly wish JSF will invite him to the Gala at the Worlds in Saitama next March as one of the local skaters, at least. And Mao, too.

He isn't limiting his come back to just one season as far as I know. As his progress has been slower than he initially intended because of the injury last August, he may not get back his quad by Nationals next month. His objective is to have two quads in FS. I think and hope he continues competing next season.

I love his new SP costume, which shows his beautiful line a lot better than the one at Kinki Regional. :) His 3A looks gorgeous, too.

The judge score is up!
https://www.jsfresults.com/National/2018-2019/fs_j/west/data0103.htm

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
With his score at Western Dai would have been 4th in SP at the GP in Helsinki without a quad.:)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Congrats Dai! :yahoo:

I was away for a rugby test match the whole day, have just watched TV re his SP result with a short video clip.
The program's gorgeous. :love: The costume's gorgeous. :love: Dai himself is GORGEOUS. :love:

Is is true he's to skate LAST in the free? :reye: The Sectionals opened with Dai, and is due to end with Dai. I'ts Torino Oly's Dai-chan again, isn't it?! :hap57:

He isn't limiting his come back to just one season as far as I know. As his progress has been slower than he initially intended because of the injury last August, he may not get back his quad by Nationals next month. His objective is to have two quads in FS. I think and hope he continues competing next season.

Really?!!! Then there's a hope. :luv17: I wish he can stay as healthy as possible the rest of the season. :pray:

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
A couple of wonky landings (one on his opening 3F, which should have been in combination and which meant he had to tack a 2T onto his 2nd 3F), but both of his 3As were beautifully executed! :love: Dai won on PCS, which might be debatable. Happy to see him extremely relieved and hyper though! Taka and him were animatedly chatting backstage. Kenji was there as well.

Most importantly: Congratulations Dai, you made it to Nationals! :clap: :rock:

He would need at least a third place finish at Nationals to be considered for 4CC or Worlds?

As sayaka said, he doesn't intend to compete internationally this season. If he were to change his mind, he would need to compete at another ISU-sanctioned international event at least 21 days before 4CC or Worlds takes place to get the required minimum technical element score.

mikeko666

Final Flight
The Fuji TV commentator said Dai was taking painkiller for his knee during the Kinki Regionals, but didn't have to during this Western Sectional because his knee feels better now.

Dai said he stepped out on 3F+3T in SP because he got 3F a bit too high yesterday. Both of 3F in FS looked a bit too high and slightly overrotated today. I wonder it was because he's been practicing 4F.