Edea size difference? | Golden Skate

Edea size difference?

jillbirch0518

Spectator
Hello
Am I missing something? It appears the size is same every 2 sizes. For example 205 and 210? What is the difference? Any Edea experts out there. Also what’s the width measurement for heel to go B or C.

Elija

On the Ice
205 is 205mm and 210 is 210mm. The sizes are all in mm. They have unfortunately never released what the heel withs measure or what width you should get based on your foot measurements. The only way is to check with a fitter.

Elija

On the Ice
Hello
Am I missing something? It appears the size is same every 2 sizes. For example 205 and 210? What is the difference? Any Edea experts out there. Also what’s the width measurement for heel to go B or C.
But look it appears the same?

They are 5mm different, I am not clear how they are the same? Skating boots never equate properly to street shoe sizes of that is what you’re thinking is the same. As they go up in smaller increments than most shoes they just equate the nearest shoe size. You need to go by the mm size. For example, my foot measure 236mm and I wear a 240. According to that chart I’m a 36 shoe, but in actual fact usually wear a 37.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I seem to remember from previous posts that the soles are the same for a pair of sizes, but the actual upper part of the skate (the fabric part) is different.

leia1979

Rinkside
I seem to remember from previous posts that the soles are the same for a pair of sizes, but the actual upper part of the skate (the fabric part) is different.
Yes, this. I don't remember where I saw the chart, but it said every other size has 5mm of extra material while the soles are the same.

thisismynewsport

Rinkside
I have yet to see an accurate Edea size chart. I can say their foot measurements tool works pretty well but you absolutely need to get fitted in person for Edea. Their sizing is weird and there is no width chart either. Also you need someone who knows how to spot mold Edea boots if you have any places that need to be punched out.