Edvin Marton? | Golden Skate

Edvin Marton?

nicole_l

Final Flight
Does anyone know how to get any of his CDs / download a couple of songs?
I tried his official website, but you need to like, call somewhere in Russia. Are they available in the US?

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Edvin's first album is available in its entirety on iTunes, if you have that. If not, it's also available from Amazon.co.uk.

You can also get it and his new album (Virtuoso) from his website (www.edvinmarton.com), though you do have to call in your credit card number. But the people who work there are very sweet and I got my CD and DVD in about five days. (and I live in the US.)

Both albums are fab, by the way, but if you can only get one, get Strings'n'Beats. His version of Bittersweet Symphony is simply stunning.

:)

nicole_l

Final Flight
Thanks for the help DG & PrincessLeppard!

I've listened to most of the samples online, I agree Bittersweet Symphony is amazing. I'll check iTunes, although I got it like 4 days ago and don't know how to work it yet. Yay!
:agree:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since Edvin Marton, I have come to appreciate violin music very much. One of the people I like and have purchased their cd is Lucia Micarelli. She is the violinist for Josh Groban. I listen to her cd over and over and over. When I saw her in concert, she was remarkable and even before she ended the audience was on their feet. If you would like here is her site address:

Lucia Micarelli

Dee