European Ice Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

European Ice Dance

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Did Emily Monaghan / Ilias Fourati skate?
I thought I'd ressurrect this thread as I wanted to update some information which I didn't know at the time.

Ilias Fourati and Emily Monaghan broke up, and that's why they didn’t skate at Hungarian Nationals last season.

Ilias is now partnered with Lucy Hancock, former Junior British Bronze Medalist. This will be her first season at Senior level. We wish them well skating for Hungary and a successful season ahead. 🥰

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I thought I'd ressurrect this thread as I wanted to update some information which I didn't know at the time.

Ilias Fourati and Emily Monaghan broke up, and that's why they didn’t skate at Hungarian Nationals last season.

Ilias is now partnered with Lucy Hancock, former Junior British Bronze Medalist. This will be her first season at Senior level. We wish them well skating for Hungary and a successful season ahead. 🥰
As an on-and-off fan, I have no idea who are the athletes you are talking about. But, as a European, I thank you for resurrecting this thread!

And I can't wait to see new interesting dancers, from Hungary this time.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
As an on-and-off fan, I have no idea who are the athletes you are talking about. But, as a European, I thank you for resurrecting this thread!

And I can't wait to see new interesting dancers, from Hungary this time.
It's nice to follow the progress of lesser known skaters, from smaller Federations. Infact It's often more fun! So welcome aboard and hope you enjoy next season! :hap10::cool:

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
Joti Polizoakis has announced that he will come back to competitions until the next Olympics.

He didn´t mention with which partner he will skate, but I´m already excited that he will come back. The last time I saw him was in the German version of dancing on ice, where he won with Sarah Lombardi (German singer). I would never imagined that he would come back to competition. :hap10:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Joti Polizoakis has announced that he will come back to competitions until the next Olympics.

He didn´t mention with which partner he will skate, but I´m already excited that he will come back. The last time I saw him was in the German version of dancing on ice, where he won with Sarah Lombardi (German singer). I would never imagined that he would come back to competition. :hap10:

Interesting news! I'd never have guessed he'd be back in competition either, and I didn't know he won the German DOI. I used to watch it years ago when I could see German TV channels on satellite before it went digital. Kati Witt and Kati Winkler were on the show. Looking forward to seeing who Joti's partner is.

Anna K.

Medalist
Country
Latvia

Great! After the shower of retirement announcements, good news start coming in :party2:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi,with love from Ukraine!
We are a workshop for tailoring outfits for Figure Skating "Sport Leotard".
Despite the difficult situation in our country, we work as usual.
We will be glad if you visit our web site,i'll leave a link if you don't mind.
sportleotard.com/
I believe you will like our work)
Good Luck Lena to you and your colleagues! 💛💙💛💙💛💙👍

Weathergal

Medalist

Thanks so much for the update La Rhumba! I'm sorry to hear about the split, but I wish Ilias and his new partner well!