Eurovision 2024 | Golden Skate

Eurovision 2024

Country
Norway
I haven't heard any of the songs.

Now, I am getting ready to meet the potential winner because the red hot bookie favorite is running #7 in the 1st Semi tonight.
I have already learned that this is a Croatian song called Rim Tim Tagi Dim, which in our language means... Rim Tim Tagi Dim 😎
I have heard some of the songs but not all of them. I did not like Croatia at first, but now i´m starting to get the hype!

Btw, look up for the fake Swedes today, it´s actually Norwegian twins representing Sweden :biggrin: They are very popular in Sweden. I´m already very tired of the song, but they have great staging.

Prepare for some WTF moment when Finland performs :LOL::LOL:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Almost 1 hour to go! I have to admit I'm coming into this having no idea what any of the songs are. In fact, I wasn't really planning on watching this year due to the shortsighted international voting procedure (I can't believe you can vote up to 24 hours before the show actually starts...:palmf:). But since it's on Peacock and my subscription runs out soon, I'll take a listen and report back on what Johnny Weir is wearing. 😁