Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I just saw Ekaterina Petushkova (pair skater with Evgeny Malikov) for the first time today, seriously I thought she was Madison Hubbell's twin.

labgoat

Now updating the 6.0 rewatches with new videos
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does Caroline Green remind anyone of Jamie Silverstein?

Skater91

Rinkside
Johnny and Liza
How can two people that are unrelated look like they are siblings they look so alike
I have heard of doppelgangers but I only seen doppelgangers that are the same gender
Never a man and woman

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Aliona Kostornaia and Staci Keanan (Dana from Step by Step):

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
During Europeans this week, I have realised about 2 new sets of lookalikes.

Now that Deniss Vasiļjevs has grown his hair long, when he has it tied up, he reminds me so much of Julia Lipnitskaya!

Deniss Vasiļjevs 2022 European Championships

Julia Lipnitskaya 2014 Olympics

Admittedly, that is largely down to the hair. They are not really like each other facially.

I'll do the other in a separate post.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
If there’s ever a movie on Salma Hayek, Madeline Schizas can play a younger version.

If we’re going skater to skater, though, I think Mikhail Kolyada looks like Ilya Kulik, especially when he was wearing his hair in a bowl haircut.

At RusNats this year, I noticed there was a skater that looked a lot like Evgeni Semenenko. His name was Gleb Lutfullin. He could be Semenenko’s little brother.

Fanou

Rinkside
Saw House of Gucci recently and during the film I was convinced for a while that Camille Cottin's character was being played by Gabriella Papadakis!

Camille-Cottin---The-House-of-Gucci-filming-in-Rome-03.jpg
Camille Cottin

papadakis-gabriella-image.jpg
Gabriella Papadakis
They could be sisters... Funny that they are from the same country...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just watched the film "Ophelia" (2018), and the whole way through it, every time I saw the guy that was playing Hamlet, I thought of Alexander Samarin.

George MacKay

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just returned to watching the Ladies SP at Junior Worlds, picking up at the end of the third resurfacing. (I had got the remaining skaters in Group 6 watched later on in the day yesterday).

When the Group 7 skaters were queued up waiting to go onto the ice, I saw the skater at the end of the line, and thought "My goodness, she looks so much like Sasha Trusova!" 😲

It was Nina PINZARRONE (BEL)

You can judge for yourself here, in the archived livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czpXb_zaBYI&t=17259

She's the girl at the back of the queue.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just watched tonight's episode of "Britain's Got Talent", and remembered that I wanted to post something about last week's episode.

One of the acts auditioning was a troupe of acrobats from Austria. But, they only had 2 girls on stage for the introductions, one of whom was the youngest member of the troupe. And when I saw her I thought "she looks like a young Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya". :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZDCWEFdZRA

Later on, there was a children's choir on. And there was a wee boy in it who looked like a miniature version of what Stéphane Lambiel looked like when he was younger (not that he has changed much over the years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s_VUcwKUJM

I think you'll know who I mean! ;)

CaroLiza_fan