Figure Skating Calendars | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Calendars

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Last year I had a figure skating calendar featuring the skaters from Stars on Ice. This year my calendar features Bourne and Kraatz! It's wonderful. Any other folks out there collecting fs calendars?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Not yet Lad.........my magazine and video collection has taken over my closet.........but I'm always up for new "adds" to my figure skating collection......42

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad I just got my 2004 calendar from IFS magazine. I do have a small collection of past skating calendars that I do not open.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
dlkksk8fan:

Wow! You are a real serious collector! I used to have several programs from skating shows - but somehow they disappeared over the years. Maybe my mom threw them out! Every collectors nightmare! :laugh:

Jhar55

Medalist
Since I can't find any skating calendars in the stores I just reuse my old ones, just print off the month and cover up the old one.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
"Maybe my mom threw them out! Every collectors nightmare!"

My husband had a hugh baseball card collection growing up in the 60's. He still blames his mom for throwing out all those cards that could have made him a millionaire:laugh:

John King

Final Flight
Figure Skating Calenders

As far as magazines go,Blades On Ice had their calender as an insert with the mag,IFS and Spotlight On Skating had it as a separate item sold by mail.Anyone know of any non-North American,non-English magazines that have them?