Han Yan | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay, it's such a gorgeous jump from him.

I was hearing R+J in the background. Does this mean he'll be keeping his FS?

I really hope he doesn't. Seriously. Two seasons are enough. And it reminds me that he doesn't have OP updated yet with 2016-17 season...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Han's new LP. I like it and Han's back, even though he seemed a little out of steam toward the end. But a very nice StSq to finish.

However Han places, I love his style.

eta And his SP at the National as well. I thought it was posted above.

oh!!!!! :love: hanee is so :love:

i also liked how they are making him gradually get back into the tech content.. there is no rush... take your time Hanee!!!!!!! no need to put quads yet in the LP if you don't have yet the stamina... it will come.

I love his costume in the SP.... so handsome ;)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So, so beautiful! That was THE 3A :love: So gorgeous, I just can't :drama: :love: :luv17:

snd

On the Ice
i liked his r&j probably more than the average person (refreshing music and lovely choreo) - and i'm equally pleased by his new programs... much to my own surprise. his new lp could be so cool when clean-sih and skated with confidence. his sp made me think he's taken a liking to patrick's blackbird. han yan's skating is... very stylish. i don't think anyone can skate quite like him even though there are skaters with equally good ss and even better artistry etc.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i liked his r&j probably more than the average person (refreshing music and lovely choreo) - and i'm equally pleased by his new programs... much to my own surprise. his new lp could be so cool when clean-sih and skated with confidence. his sp made me think he's taken a liking to patrick's blackbird. han yan's skating is... very stylish. i don't think anyone can skate quite like him even though there are skaters with equally good ss and even better artistry etc.

i definitely see the Patrick connection too.. and well... honestly, that's one of the reasons i discovered Han Yan and started enjoying his skating so much a few years ago... and then... well... the truth was revealed : Han Yan's idol is Patrick Chan... no wonder... ;)

i love both of his new programs. I wish him to skate them well and remain healthy.