Hello Everyone! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hello Everyone!

urmaniac13

Rinkside
Yes I haven't skated for 5 years... bummer!! So if I were to pick it up again I am afraid I would have to go through everything from scratch, including learning to stand straight on the ice!! :frown: But yes even if that is the case I really hope they will make a rink here soon... I really enjoyed it and without any coaching I managed to teach myself a toeloop and salchow, and a half axel... I would have wished to go a little further!!
Anyway, I just turned 34 2 weeks ago, probably you would have guessed someone much younger (or should I say immature?? :biggrin: ) and me too... I just wonder from where in the world came these extra 20 years that really shouldn't be there :laugh:
well Joelle it's been nice chatting with you but now it is time for me to go to gym... I hope we can talk again very soon!! Have a nice evening, dooyee!! (I can't remember how you spell it!!)
Luvs, Licia

Dutch Skater

Rinkside
Yes, i tough you were much younger.. I tought you were 13 hehe becouse of your name.. Well anyway that really cool you learned yourself a toeloop and a salchow, i can jump the toeloop almost whole.. but i can't land on 1 leg.. so thats the problem.. and i don't like the salchow, i think its a stupid jump. I can preform it hehe but i don't like it.. The axel I can't :cool:
I really admire it you learned it all by yourself! Damn hehehe!
Nice talking to you too, and i'm going to bed now :) BTW, cooool.. we live in the same timezone Ohyeah :rock:

Doooeeei! (you spel Doei)

doei, Joëlle