Holiday Coach Gift Ideas | Golden Skate

Holiday Coach Gift Ideas

Suzy

On the Ice
Hey, it's that time of year again. What to get the skate coach. The skater is a competitive skater and takes lessons 6 days a week. I want to get something "nice" but I don't know hobbies/tastes etc. I know, it's bad that I don't but really she doesn't know mine either!

Any suggestions in the $50 range. Is money/check tacky? Gift certificates, but again, I don't know her tastes in restaurants or clothing stores.

Please, please any suggestions are appreciated.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
What about a gift certificate for a book/music store? Coaches are always looking for cd's, either for skating or for their own use.

I've given my coach that gift, as well as wine and skate sharpenings (because he still skates.) If your coach still skates, an ice pass would probably be really appreciated.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Hi there,

My daughter and I just went shopping for her coach's gift. We ended up putting a basket together for her. In it we put a bottle of wine, christmasy candle holder with candles, a #1 coach keychain, chocolates, and a small silver photo frame with a beautiful candid photo taken of her giving last minute tips to my daughter just before she took the ice at her last competition.