Holiday Ice Dreams broadcast Dec 4 / A&E 9 pm EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Holiday Ice Dreams broadcast Dec 4 / A&E 9 pm EST

Jhar55

Medalist
I think it's wonderful what a positive influnce Ilia's having in her young life. Taking on the role of a step parent isn't always a easy job.

amykaren

On the Ice
This was my favorite show so far this year! What an awesome holiday treat. It really made my day to watch it. My son is in love (lol) with Daria. She is a little doll.

Paul Wylie reminded me of Todd Eldredge. I was really impressed with him! I always imagine myself skating to the song he did "Hero" (pairs though).

A+++ show. I loved it.:)

LOVED it! Dug that scarf stuff Katia was doing. Looks like she and Ilia are making sure having kids don't take the "spice" out of their personal life;)

So interesting to see Daria with such an outgoing personality. With Katia and Sergei, because of the language difficulties, you could never tell if they were rather quiet people or if it was the language. Daria is such a bright light, whether she's presenting or skating. What a delight. And that smile! Plus anybody who can make Roz shut up is tops on my list, lol. Just kidding. Roz was just fine on this show.

And Paul Wylie--sigh! His spiral is more beautiful and with deeper edges than 90% of the Ladies out there. Ladies! Take note! Both Scott Smith and Brian Joubert remind me of Paul's style--the clean lines, beautiful posture, and deep edges. But nobody will ever have that Paul Wylie presence and soul.

Oksana--so happy to see her so happy and skating so well. Nobody, but nobody, even now, can do a donut spin like she can. Best in the biz, bar none.

And of course I'm always thrilled to see Ilia skate. Hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba...ad infinitum.

Nice show.
Rgirl

yougot2go said:
I thought Louann Donovan was wonderful too. Can you tell me what zovtic body means
Zoftic (or zaftik) is Yiddish for "juicy," or having a nice, full rounded figure.

BTW, do not do a Google search on this word, as I just did, unless you are prepared to see some questionable web sites, LOL.

Mathman;)