Icebreaker, A Novel by Grace, Hannah | Golden Skate

Icebreaker, A Novel by Grace, Hannah

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I read more reviews for this book and decided it may be unsuitable for discussion on this forum. But I am reading Lariko's 2020 Watty winning novella now, which has a good start so far.

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There is an existing pair of books about an ice dance couple by Melody Tyden called It Figures and Figuring it Out. They're among the best figure skating theme (romance) novels I've read.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
There is an existing pair of books about an ice dance couple by Melody Tyden called It Figures and Figuring it Out. They're among the best figure skating theme (romance) novels I've read.
Yes, I just read about that on this forum a few minutes ago, about a dance couple that broke up and he's going to the Olympics with his new partner, and she is the reporter assigned to interview him. I was just looking to find the book in my library. Thanks for the tip!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yes, I just read about that on this forum a few minutes ago, about a dance couple that broke up and he's going to the Olympics with his new partner, and she is the reporter assigned to interview him. I was just looking to find the book in my library. Thanks for the tip!
It's available on Amazon in print and for kindle (can borrow for free if you have priviledges).

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
It's available on Amazon in print and for kindle (can borrow for free if you have priviledges).
Thanks, I'm also reviewing another FS trilogy by Jennifer Comeaux but this series features pairs skating as usual, which is fine with me because pairs is my fav.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I read more reviews for this book and decided it may be unsuitable for discussion on this forum. But I am reading Lariko's 2020 Watty winning novella now, which has a good start so far.
Oh, wow, thank you. With them moving it to Paid, it really was a let down for readership. I since refused to move other books to paid. Just free stuff from now on.

yesterday

Record Breaker
ad topic:
It will be availabe in German translation from the 28th of July on.

Grace also did a second book, Wildfire, but that one has no figure skating reference.
Selling from 3rd of October later this year.
And this one's definitely called "18+ content".

SmileHappy34

Final Flight
I didn't read Pride and Prejudice until a few years ago. I found I like it it , but I am not into everything bProde and Prejudice that they had on television.

I did read a book about a hospital where I ad bad surgery . It was part of a book club that we discuss of how hospital don't treat everyone . How that hospital made it a practice to treat only certain incomes to the best possible care. The ones that didn't meet the criteria the hospital did basic and released.