Ideas for something to have skaters sign | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ideas for something to have skaters sign

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Have a great time @moonvine! Tell us about it when you get back.

I can't think of anything creative to have skaters sign. Maybe there will be a program provided that's always nice to collect skaters' signatures on. The photo cards of skaters that some skate blade vendors provide at venues are also great for getting signed.

Enjoy!
The program was digital. Adam Rippon signed my Pride flag. I’ve been stalking that autograph for awhile.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
The program was digital. Adam Rippon signed my Pride flag. I’ve been stalking that autograph for awhile.
I can report that not only did Adam sign Moonvine’s flag, but he gave her expert advice as to the proper way to display it (red side down, I think.) So that is some collectible she has there!

Plus, when she waved it for Amber Glenn, Amber touched her hand to her heart. It was a lovely moment.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many signatures did you end up getting @moonvine ?

Did you get Donovan's? I think if I ever met him I might be unable to talk due to how hard I'd be smiling in his presence! 🤗

I'll interrupt with my own story:

I spoke to Donovan at a summer comp two years ago, and he was so incredibly sweet to the old gringa lady the first day saying "Buena Suerte", and the second day asking him about his program. His smile is just as brilliant off the ice.

I hope Moonvine's Mexico flag did get signed! And that some day Donovan returns to skate in Australia :)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I'll interrupt with my own story:

I spoke to Donovan at a summer comp two years ago, and he was so incredibly sweet to the old gringa lady the first day saying "Buena Suerte", and the second day asking him about his program. His smile is just as brilliant off the ice.

I hope Moonvine's Mexico flag did get signed! And that some day Donovan returns to skate in Australia :)
Folks, Moonvine is even now on the road making her way home from the comp (a two-day journey—such is her devotion to her beloved Gracie) so I’ll step in to say, no, unfortunately she didn’t get Donovan to sign her flag, or hand him the special stuffie she brought for him.

I will say though that he had such a good run-through before his short that I applauded him as he skated towards where I was sitting, and that I was also rewarded with one of his charming smiles :) Bit of a flirt, our Donovan!