Irina & Ilya BARE it all for magazine | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Irina & Ilya BARE it all for magazine

L

lemonade16

Oh My!

Well, I thought it was Ilia K-limkin. And, as you can imagine, had no desire whatsoever to click on the link! :p

I've since clicked ... Hmmm? Well, at least they are husband and wife.

lemonade16

D

Darkchilde11201

Re: Oh My!

<span style="font-family:times new roman; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">RIGHT ON, LEM!!!!!!</span>

DC

W

WindSpirit5

Re: Irina & Ilya are Gorgeous!

Excidra2001, what's so shocking about it? It's a human body, nothing scary or disgusting, rather beautiful I'd say. I think the photos were in good taste and they looked gorgeous. I saw more photos from this session and they all looked great.

As for B&S being next, I guess you've missed that particular photo of Anton after a game of tennis. ;) There're a couple more of almost naked skaters there, including Joubert and Abt. Come to think of it, I saw Elena there too. Very nice pics they were. Btw I'm not attracted to any of them, I just look at their bodies as at pieces of art, which IMO they are.

Edited to say: I forgot about Joubert, well, can't say I'm not attracted to him. ;)

S

satsang7

Irina & Ilya BARE it all for magazine

8o "plushenko.narod.ru/nov/ph...erbuh.html" is a truncated URL that won't work.

Please post the ENTIRE URL. Many thanks,

Jim

L

Lady Lutz

Irina & Ilya....

That website with their nude photo has the look and feel of the Blades On Ice Magazine website...LOL! Maybe this is the Russian version....