Italian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Italian Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
GOLD!

I love the Nationals games. I consistently do so much better than my Grand Prix predictions.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm scoring ladies and that will probably happen between today and Wednesday/Thursday because it's a busy time in the Spirals world :)
Still have to figure out how to use the spreadsheet because I didn't use it for Australia! :laugh2:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Results

GOLD: puremagic, Weathergal, ines42575, apgold, icedance, Antyv, invisiblespiral, voolfee, SnowWhite, NoNameFace, Hyena with 45 points

SILVER: Spirals for Miles, CaroLiza_fan with 35 points

Congrats to all!

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance results

Gold medallists, with 45 points: Antyv, Hyena, icedance, invisiblespiral, NoNameFace, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, voolfee, Weathergal and me.

Silver medallists, with 40 points: apgold, CaroLiza_fan and puremagic.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
This was my first time using the algorithm. So, there are probably errors, especially as I got a bit confused towards the end. I either did this all right or all wrong :slink: Let me know and I'll calculate it manually to make sure it's right :)

With that in mind:

UPDATED

Gold: SnowWhite, with 75pts
Silver: Weathergal, antyv, Hyena, icedance, ines42575, voolfee, each with 65pts
Bronze: Me! (didn't realize I was scoring so I predicted) apgold, invisiblespiral, CaroLiza_fan, each with 55pts

4th: puremagic, with 45pts
5th: NoNameFace, with 35pts

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
This was my first time using the algorithm. So, there are probably errors, especially as I got a bit confused towards the end. I either did this all right or all wrong :slink: Let me know and I'll calculate it manually to make sure it's right :)

With that in mind:

Gold: puremagic, with 55pts
Silver: Weathergal, icedance, and SnowWhite, each with 45pts
Bronze: Me! (didn't realize I was scoring so I predicted) antyv, and NoNameFace, each with 40pts

There is no rule stating you cannot predict if you score. I usually have fun seeing how my predictions went

Weathergal

Medalist

With that in mind:

Gold: puremagic, with 55pts
Silver: Weathergal, icedance, and SnowWhite, each with 45pts
Bronze: Me! (didn't realize I was scoring so I predicted) antyv, and NoNameFace, each with 40pts

Hi Spirals, I am pretty sure I have 65 points (with the withdrawal of Roberta Rodeghiero, the guesses below move up a slot). Could you please check and update the spreadsheet accordingly? Thanks!