Italian National Championships | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Just a reminder that we are due to go to the resurfacing just yet.

Livestream for the Non-Competition Senior Ladies SP is now on air.

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://storage.googleapis.com/download/storage/v1/b/sportity-storage/o/5014ee0c-fb04-4970-855f-9ee13e307437/7843f2cf-0bfd-410f-b398-df4942755f77_Womenfuoriclassifica_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf?generation=1638352116402930&alt=media

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST MARIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan
I don't think they're staying on stream for this, or for the free dance. The broadcast schedule suggests they're going to show the FD tomorrow, on the RaiSport Web (rather than on YouTube) with the other free skates, so sadly I think this is the end of my viewing of Italian Nationals (Rai is geoblocked for me :()

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wonder if Maria will have a new program?

Looks like we won't find out. The stream has gone off air.

I wonder if that means she isn't there, or whether they just don't want to show us her (they didn't show us the Ice Dancers that were in the same position earlier).

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't think they're staying on stream for this, or for the free dance. The broadcast schedule suggests they're going to show the FD tomorrow, on the RaiSport Web (rather than on YouTube) with the other free skates, so sadly I think this is the end of my viewing of Italian Nationals (Rai is geoblocked for me :()

Mmmm. That's not fair. It was the Senior Free Dance that I specifically wanted to see tonight. (Because of Elisabetta).

:mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They did very well as Ice Dance newbies this morning. Let's hope for more of the same tonight! :biggrin:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELISABETTA AND MATTIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Mmmm. That's not fair. It was the Senior Free Dance that I specifically wanted to see tonight. (Because of Elisabetta).

:mad:

CaroLiza_fan
Me too, although it was Charlene and Marco who I especially wanted to see :( Hopefully, some videos will surface at some point!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It is currently 45 minutes until the first of today's segments, the Junior Free Dance, is due to start. So, I decided to check if today's stream was maybe going to come on early to show us recorded coverage of last night's Senior Free Dance. As it was handy on the first page of the thread, I went to the post with the streams in it.

The good news is that when you click on the Day 1 link, it takes you to the archive of yesterday's livestream.

The bad news is that when you click on the Day 2 link, it takes you to a page saying:

"Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And, at the moment, I can't find an alternative livestream.

This doesn't look good for the prospect of watching today's action.

CaroLiza_fan

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
It is currently 45 minutes until the first of today's segments, the Junior Free Dance, is due to start. So, I decided to check if today's stream was maybe going to come on early to show us recorded coverage of last night's Senior Free Dance. As it was handy on the first page of the thread, I went to the post with the streams in it.

The good news is that when you click on the Day 1 link, it takes you to the archive of yesterday's livestream.

The bad news is that when you click on the Day 2 link, it takes you to a page saying:

"Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And, at the moment, I can't find an alternative livestream.

This doesn't look good for the prospect of watching today's action.

CaroLiza_fan

There is directly stated, under General information, that 2nd day stream will be viac Rai sport web:

...which is geoblocked outside Italy. I am considering to buy some VPN, also for the future competitions like Japanese Nats...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There is directly stated, under General information, that 2nd day stream will be viac Rai sport web:

...which is geoblocked outside Italy. I am considering to buy some VPN, also for the future competitions like Japanese Nats...

Drat. That has completely thrown my plans for today.

In that case, I think I'll try Estonia today. Their stream starts broadcasting at half past. So, 20 minutes from now.

I heard RAI being mentioned in the discussion last night, but since there was already a link to a YouTube stream, I thought that it would also be available.

Although it was not what any of us wanted to hear, thank you for the confirmation.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

you can use chrome vpn, it's free and works, rai play anyway is showing skii

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Opera VPN isn't getting around the geo-blocking on either of those pages. So, I'm off to Estonia for the Senior Free Dance, where the Warm-Up has just started.

To all the skaters competing in Italy:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
you can use chrome vpn, it's free and works, rai play anyway is showing skii
But Chrome has no built-in VPN like Opera.
Do you mean some free Chrome extension?
In the past I used Hola, but it's not free anymore. Other options I tried didn't work for me...

The Opera VPN isn't getting around the geo-blocking on either of those pages. So, I'm off to Estonia for the Senior Free Dance, where the Warm-Up has just started.

To all the skaters competing in Italy:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

I tried Opera too, not working too.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
In the past I used Hola, but it's not free anymore. Other options I tried didn't work for me...

I tried Opera too, not working too.
sorry, i forgot to mention it, yes it's an extension. give it a try i watched the grand prix thanks to chrome vpn

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I found the same when I went looking for a VPN on Chrome. And no luck, so that's why I went over to Estonia.

But, their stream died at the end of the Warm-Up, and has only come back now for the second partnership starting.

Oh, no don't touch Hola with a barge pole. I used to use it, but when we got the new computer a couple of years ago, I didn't install it. Too many stories about it being dodgy.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ventura/Bonetto are skating on Liza's free. what's wrong with regular Sheherazade?