Jackson Fusion Elle | Golden Skate

Jackson Fusion Elle

tij

Rinkside
Hello,
I am an adult skater, just started skating 1 year ago.
Im 5.7 and weight 155
I bought a pair of Jackson Elle last year
I skate about 2 -3 times a week in the winter and 1 time the rest of the week.
I was told ( By the person that sharpens my skates) that my skates are already brooken in.
Is it possible? My boots looks brand new to me.
Do i need to buy another pair of skates?
I have just started learning loops and flip jumps ( from a standstill)
Appreciate any advise

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hello,
I am an adult skater, just started skating 1 year ago.
Im 5.7 and weight 155
I bought a pair of Jackson Elle last year
I skate about 2 -3 times a week in the winter and 1 time the rest of the week.
I was told ( By the person that sharpens my skates) that my skates are already brooken in.
Is it possible? My boots looks brand new to me.
Do i need to buy another pair of skates?
I have just started learning loops and flip jumps ( from a standstill)
Appreciate any advise
Hi and welcome! Yes, because you shouldn't have been in those skates in the first place. They aren't stiff enough for you not to mention they aren't rated for jumping. They are too broken in and won't support you properly and you risk injury.
Premier Fusion, or even a Debut Fusion might work for you. Have you ever had a professional figure skate fitter, fit you? Because you need that, Jackson might not even be the brand of skate that fits you best.

Good luck! :)

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
As Ic3Rabbit said, Elles aren't supportive enough of someone of your weight doing single jumps. You need to be in Debuts or Premieres.

tij

Rinkside
Everyone, thanks. I will look into the Premier and Fusion . I love the Jackson fit and are nicely patted. Can you tell me thought if these models are good for double jumps too if ever I get to them one day :hap10:⛸️

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Everyone, thanks. I will look into the Premier and Fusion . I love the Jackson fit and are nicely patted. Can you tell me thought if these models are good for double jumps too if ever I get to them one day :hap10:⛸️
If you ever get doubles, you probably won't be in these skates at that time, because they will break down by then more than likely. They are rated for beginner doubles, but not for someone of your size. If you got doubles you'd have to move to something like the Supreme 5300 but then and ONLY then (when you have doubles).

Good luck! :)